Thursday, January 4, 2024

Dr. Coplan, Kurt Angle meme

Dr. Coplan said: "You are getting more psychotic off meds. You are headed step by step back to the hospital. More treatment-resistant as the psychosis injures your brain progressively. You need to have a lapse of lucidity and get back on meds or your course is doomed."


I said to Dr. Coplan: "Frankly, I don't even want to see you or to take psychiatric medications... But I will. My parents are forcing me. I'm tired and I've had enough. I'm depressed. Hopefully, better days are coming soon."


I feel as though there's a hidden reality. Everyone knows it. They know I'll turn into the Kurt Angle meme when I discover the truth. So they lie. But I wish they'd admit the truth. The problem is the truth is so unbelievably bad and I'm going to snap. It's obvious they're lying.


Even if there is no hidden reality - which there is - and it's bad, I am so irrationally angry over how my life turned out. All I need to hear is just a bad secret they've been keeping from me for me to turn into the Kurt Angle meme. I'll be steaming mad in a rage.

No comments:

Post a Comment