Monday, January 29, 2024

Move On From Kelly

Do you think Kelly genuinely loved me? Or was she secretly a bully? Somebody said she loved me. I loved her too. I can't stand cruel jokes, mean people, and bullying. I wish they'd leave me the hell alone. But Kelly is genuinely my friend.


It'll be hard to find someone who adores me like Kelly did. She was great. I miss her. Kelly is the one who got away. It hurts because of the stupid nonsense that ruined our relationship. Swallow it and move on. It's too bad. But it's gonna get better.


I took a major step towards moving on from Kelly today. I went on a date and we have future plans. It's been over two years and she's not even giving me the time of day anymore. If she wanted to be in my life - SHE WOULD BE IN MY LIFE. She does not want to be anymore.


My mother said: *Interestingly sometimes in life we THINK nobody can be as perfect as what we miss but give it a chance.  So many options can come your way if u are open to it.  In truth you knew Kelly may have been a good freind but you even said maybe too old for you.  Maybe good freinds is best for you both and in time it can be.  Your an adorable person many would be glad to be the one.  Love is out there go get it .....   be open to it..."


I'm having fun with my new friend. I'm enjoying getting lunch with her. She's nice, cute, and I like her. Kelly was very special to me. I experienced a lot of firsts with her. But close the door. Move on like she did. It's going to get better. Let this new woman into my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment