Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Emails, Dr. Garrett, January 2024, Hidden Reality

Dr. Garrett's Email:

Jan 24, 2024, 7:16 PM

Andrew


You are revising history to fit your daydream.  You took PrEP because your were afraid.  Nobody but yourself ignited your fears.  Quite the opposite of your revisionist history, your family, me, Dr Coplan reassured you that your fears were highly exaggerated. 


In a recent post you suggested that maybe you should include more in your emails about progress socializing in the real world.  I think that is a good idea.  Since, by your own account, your conspiracy theories go around and around like a broken record, leading nowhere, what would if feel like for you to send me ONLY reports of real world socializing and skip sending me the persecutor de jour posts?


Dr G


My Email:

Jan 24, 2024, 7:47 PM

Even if I was gaslit about HIV - even if they were SADISTIC MONSTERS - which they weren't. We shared a lot of love. It's over now. I have to move on. So calm down, let it go, and find new love. I ruined any possibility for fixing the relationship. It's ruined beyond belief.


It was MY CHOICE to take HIV PrEP. No one was torturing me.


Get off social media. Stop talking about the HIV scare. Start getting socially involved and leave my daydream world

No comments:

Post a Comment