Thursday, January 4, 2024

Dr. Garrett

Dr. Garrett was gaslighting me into having an HIV "accident" - then he switched the person who was responsible by convincing me it was Kelly and my parents. So that's what it appeared like to me for the longest time. The monster is Dr. Garrett.


I don't like backing down to an injustice, even when I maybe should... It's the truth that Dr. Garrett is a deceiving sexual sadist who INTENTIONALLY hurt me. But I look schizoaffective and nobody believes or listens to me. 


What Dr. Garrett did is literally criminal, the problem is I'll be unable to prove it and there's no evidence. The evidence is Kelly and my parents hurt me. It's false evidence. The fiend is Dr. Garrett. I wish somebody would admit and corroborate what I'm saying is true.


Dr. Garrett says he didn't place the debris at the lounge on New Year's 2020, while that's true, he was trying to sabotage me in sessions. He was trying to cause an accident. Then once the accident (which was premeditated) happened, he convinced me it was Kelly and my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment