Sunday, January 7, 2024

Dr. Garrett

I went back and watched some videos of my mom from 2017. Man it hurts because she had a secret up her sleeve, but she had no idea I was getting victimized by Dr. Garrett. Her intentions were for sensationalistic fun. While Dr. Garrett was a sadistic sexual sadist and fiend.


I'm not sure how long it took for my mom to realize Dr. Garrett is a monster, but she was so lost in her world that she couldn't see the obvious red flags, until it was too late... She still may not know. But I'm assuming she does know that Dr. Garrett premeditatedly tortured me.


As of this moment no one has confirmed or corroborated that Dr. Garrett tortured me. It's just my suspicions. Dr. Garrett tells me my suspicions are incorrect and he's not the fiend I'm imagining him to be. There's no hidden reality. It's just a symptom of my mental illness.


Although Dr. Garrett denies being a sadistic sexual sadist - something tells me he's lying. He's trying to cover up the negligence and crimes he's committed. However, I sound schizoaffective and he looks like a professional psychiatrist. It'll be hard to prove without help.


I was asked how Dr. Garrett's a sexual sadist? I suspect he was getting off sexually from my social media content and suffering in psychiatry sessions while PRETENDING to help. Also, he's the one who gave me the HIV scare then convinced me Kelly and my parents are to blame.


I just suspect Dr. Garrett is a deceiving sexual sadist who premeditatedly tortured me. He says there's no evidence this is true. Quite the opposite, the evidence is I'm delusional and schizoaffective and he was trying to help. Are some of the emails he sent evidence of torture?

No comments:

Post a Comment