Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Mom Poisoning My Dinners

I know this is "paranoia" - I'm not sure why my mom would secretly be poisoning my dinners. But I feel sick. Real bad stomach ache and esophagus problems. Is she poisoning my food with something like dish soap? If so, I wish she'd stop. It's just a suspicion. There's no hidden reality. She's not a monster behind a mask.


If my mom is poisoning my food - like I SUSPECT she's doing - fucking stop. It's making me sick. She said, "Cook for yourself". "You should be anyway". "Do not cone here". She said I'm getting "delusional". She said "You need apt away from here.  You stopped eoe meds and slam coffee again its YOU". I'm SUSPICIOUS.


I don't have EVIDENCE my mother is secretly poisoning me. I've just been feeling sick with stomach and esophagus problems, and it correlated with accusing her of being a monster behind a mask on social media, could she be secretly poisoning me while creating a facade she's trying to help me?


Catch it, check it, change it... Even if my mother was angry at me for making accusations she's a deceiving monster, to poison me because it - that's something a criminal would do. She's not a criminal. Try to watch my diet. If this doesn't get better - go back to the gastroenterologist. Whatever the problem is, most likely it is a diet and allergy issue - not a food being poisoned issue. Just because I suspect something nefarious COULD BE GOING ON - don't let the daydream become reality.


Obviously, the delusions have passed. My emotions have calmed down. I no longer believe my mother - or anymore poisoned my food.


With that said, it will ruin your relationships if you get rapid DELUSIONAL mood swings about people. People don't understand the emotional tsunami is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment