Sunday, January 21, 2024

Schizophrenia, Friends And Family (01 21 2024)

You're saying schizophrenia isn't rainbows and butterflies? Interesting. I thought it was. People would rather pretend schizophrenics don't exist because they're not easy to talk about or deal with. They like to sweep them under the rug then move on.


Most people would rather play and enjoy their lives than help a severely mentally ill friend or family member. They can try revisionist history all they want - but the truth is I was left in a solitary daydreamland, alone in my head, for most of my life. They couldn't care less.


The only reason these narcissistic losers care now is because my life would make an excellent concept for a TV show or movie. If I was homeless, in the psych ward, or in jail they wouldn't have cared. They care because I am now a winner. When I was at rock bottom they ignored me.


Am I coming to a feeling of conviction about my suspicions? I suspect there's a hidden reality... But no one has confirmed or corroborated this. I suspect the reason they don't tell me and lie is because the truth will make me ENRAGED. There's no evidence here... Yet.


The problem, for them at least, is my existence makes THEM LOOK LIKE MONSTERS. So they'd rather portray me as a villain or erase me. The reality is they were playing as millionaires and I was suffering in schizoaffective hell. My rise will be their downfall - so they cover me up.


I did not say who "they" are. You fill in the blank. However, I'm not saying it's my mother or father. My parents are not "them." But I SUSPECT "they" exist.


Actually, my parents ALLOWED MY VOICE TO BE HEARD. So I should THANK THEM.


With that being said, I'm 36 years old and my life couldn't have turned out much worse. When they stop lying and gaslighting me they know I'll be extremely angry. I suspect there's a hidden reality. Is there no evidence because they're lying? Or is it because I'm "delusional?"

No comments:

Post a Comment