Sunday, January 28, 2024

Emails, Dr. Garrett, January 2024, SUSPICIONS, Kelly

My Email:

Jan 28, 2024, 9:45 AM

I know this is all SUSPICIONS... But I SUSPECT Kelly dated Elon Musk before me. She's a woman in her 20s, wealthy, and a model. I SUSPECT Kelly's still madly in love with me. But the plan went haywire. I think they're having me go on dates with Olivia Rodrigo who is in disguise to show me, although Olivia's nice and I like her - I'm still madly in love with Kelly. 


Or is the woman I'm currently dating someone new (not a celebrity undercover)? Is Kelly exactly who she claimed to be, has moved on, and doesn't think about me much? Should I try to give this new woman a fighting chance to find love? Because it's been over two years. Kelly is gone. Don't daydream there's a hidden reality - people are exactly who they claim to be.


Dr. Garrett's Email:

Jan 28, 2024, 12:19 PM

There is far more payoff in the second option, but that requires you to take pleasure in the real world rather than in endless daydreaming.


My Email:

Jan 28, 2024, 12:27 PM

Take things at face value. Kelly is exactly who she's presenting herself as. This new woman is not a celebrity undercover. Stop daydreaming hidden realities. See these people for exactly who they are and they're people who have been dealt some difficult cards in life and experienced a lot of sadness - just like me. It's not Olivia Rodrigo, Taylor Swift, or Lady Gaga... And frankly I wouldn't even relate to a popstar who's been famous since their teenage years. I need someone who is severely mentally ill and has suffered - just like me.


No comments:

Post a Comment