Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Dr. Garrett

It's pretty obvious, to me at least, in late 2019, Dr Garrett intended to gaslight me into taking PrEP to torture me. It was PREMEDITATED. There's probably no evidence. But he was likely setting me up to have an "accident" in sessions. I had no idea he had nefarious intentions.


Don't put somebody on a pedestal and think they're perfect just because they're a doctor with 50 years of experience in psychiatry. Dr Garrett hurt me with premeditated intent, was a deceiving sexual sadist, a monster behind a mask, when he should have been helping me recover.


It's actually pretty terrible, I was finally starting to enjoy my life in late 2019 after suffering for like 32 years, then Dr Garrett metaphorically blew me up like a terrorist to make a statement - ruining my relationships with my ex-girlfriend, friends, and family.


Dr. Garrett says there's no evidence of wrongdoing here. In my childhood, there was a shovel and rock salt in front of the house. I suspected my father stole it. Then I saw it at his girlfriend's house. There's no shovel here. There's no evidence Dr Garrett gave me the HIV scare.


No comments:

Post a Comment