Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Emails, Dr. Garrett, January 2024, Resume Sessions (01 16 2024)

My Email:

Jan 16, 2024, 7:21 AM

Dear Dr. Garrett,


I saw Dr. Coplan yesterday and we discussed my terminating sessions with you. We realized that I am PSYCHOTIC and my accusations that you're a sexual sadist who gave me the HIV accident with premeditated intent is DELUSIONAL. You're an excellent doctor who wanted to help me. I owe you an apology. I was wondering if we could attempt to resume sessions. As Dr. Coplan said yesterday, he said he doesn't know anyone else as experienced in specializing in psychosis. However, after how it ended I understand if you no longer want me as your patient. I will try to 100% see you as an excellent psychiatrist again and let go of the sadistic deceiver delusions once and for all.


I'm very frustrated over how my life turned out and I'm looking for someone to blame. So I bring charges of sexual perversity looking for the bane of my existence soupe du jour. The monster of the day. The reality is I'm sabotaging all my relationships - including my relationship with my psychiatrists - looking for someone to blame for my pain and suffering.


Want to attempt a session on Thursday? It's up to you.



Dr. Garrett's Email:

Jan 16, 2024, 4:01 PM

If you continue to believe that I am a monster there is no hope that you will be able to take in much of anything I would say in psychotherapy.    I am unable to meet this week but would be open to resuming next week if your conviction that I am the bane of your existence has passed.   



My Email:

Jan 16, 2024, 4:09 PM

I'll try to realize the HIV scare was a complete accident. There's no liar or gaslighter. Let's resume sessions next week. I don't know why I'm so traumatized by the accident. But I'm so angry over it. I think I'm in emotional deregulation, have cptsd, and desire intimacy. But I'll see you as an expert doctor again, not a deceiving monster behind a mask. It's sad. But I'm having an emotional tsunami temper tantrum. Let it go. Let's resume psychotherapy realizing there's no sadistic deceiver - especially not you. You want to help me. Sorry for making emotional accusations. Let's resume our work next week. You're a great doctor who's helped me tremendously.


No comments:

Post a Comment