Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Emails, Dr. Garrett, January 2024, HIV PrEP, They (01 17 2024)

My Email:

Jan 17, 2024, 9:24 AM

Tell me the truth. The HIV accident was no accident and we all know it. I'm just being lied to and gaslit 


Dr. Garrett's Email:

Jan 17, 2024, 10:18 AM

Who are the "they" that you are referring to?   


My Email:

Jan 17, 2024, 10:26 AM

A family member asked the same question: "who is "they"?" You fill in the blank. Rather than accuse someone, I'll let you insert the names. I'm alleging is not an accident. I don't know who is to blame. But I want them to stop gaslighting me and tell me the hidden reality.


My family member said: "Who is the they?"


"What are the they?"


"Where are the they?"


"Why are the they?"


He also said, "You are the only one lying and gaslighting to yourself."


My Email:

Jan 17, 2024, 10:37 AM

My family member asked me: "Why can't you catch your thoughts, control your thoughts and cancel your thoughts?"


I need to realize "they" did not do it to me... whether it's a family member, an ex-girlfriend, Dr. Garrett, and so on. I'm looking for someone to blame, but it was an accident. Unfortunately, I chose to take PrEP against everybody's advice not to. There's no deceiving fiend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment