Thursday, January 4, 2024

Emails, Dr. Garrett, January 2024, Appointment Tomorrow? (01 04 2024)

Appointment Tomorrow? (01 04 2024)


My Email:

Jan 3, 2024, 6:23 PM

Hello Dr. Garrett,


Do we have a Video Appointment tomorrow at 11:15 a.m. (January 4th)?

My delusions about you have passed. Sorry for getting them 


Dr. Garrett's Email:

Jan 3, 2024, 7:10 PM

Yes, see you at 11:15.  Let's see if we can have a constructive discussion of your ideas about me, among whatever else you want to focus on.


My Email:

Jan 4, 2024, 10:02 AM

I know you said if I really think you're a deceiving sexual sadist who intentionally gave me the HIV "accident" - terminate sessions with you. With that said, that's exactly what I believe at the moment. I believe there's a hidden reality and you did it to me. Should we still have the appointment today at 11:15 am? Or should I take a hiatus until my "delusions" pass? Should we take the day off and try again next week? It's up to you. I'm willing to try even if I'm thinking of you as a monster and a fiend - but you say psychotherapy is pointless if I can't fight off my SUSPICIONS about you.


Dr. Garrett's Email:

Jan 4, 2024, 10:11 AM

Let's me anyway and see where it leads.


My Email:

Jan 4, 2024, 10:34 AM

Okay, I'll see you today at 11:15 a.m. I need to realize it doesn't make any sense why you'd give me - a random patient an HIV scare with premeditated intent. You're the best in the business at psychiatry with a reputation to uphold, not a nefarious criminal. Fight off the suspicions and see you with the excellent psychiatrist glasses lens, take off the emotional deceiving sexual sadist glasses lens. Everybody tells me you're the best in the business. That's the reality. The reality is I'm getting delusional.


My Email:

Jan 4, 2024, 11:39 AM

Sorry, I stopped the session early today, I couldn't fight off the feelings that you are a deceiving sexual sadist. You say you're not and you have good intentions. But I just couldn't continue in my current mindset. See you next week. Maybe I'll think of you as a good doctor next week. If not, maybe I need to find a new doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment