Friday, January 5, 2024

Emails, Dr. Garrett, January 2024

Dr. Garrett's Email:

Jan 5, 2024, 6:03 AM

Andrew


I am not the fiend you are currently imagining me to be.  Think about it for a moment.  Before focusing on me, who did you accuse of being sexual sadists?  Your parents.  What person was the first focus of your concerns about contracting HIV?   It was your former girlfriend K.  She has indicated that she must keep her distance from you as long as you are accusing her of plotting against you.  Your SUSPICIONS have compromised your relationship with K.  The sexual sadist accusation first focused on your parents, then K., and now it has shifted to me.  The accusation remains the same but its focus shifts as your SUSPICIONS shift.   The common factor in all these instances is your SUSPICIONS which eventually tarnish your social relationships.   You believe your SUSPICIONS to be an indicator of a hidden truth.  Quite the opposite is the case.  Your SUSPICIONS end up falsifying your relations.  Your SUSPICIONS are part of your psychological condition.    


Why have your accusations of me intensified in recent weeks?  The medication you have been prescribed does not eliminate your conspiracy theories but it can help to hold them in check.  If you have stopped taking your medication this may help explain why your mistrust of me has been on the rise.  Just as your SUSPICIONS undermined your relationship with K., a similar thing is happening in your relationship with me.   If you are not taking your medication as Dr Coplan has prescribed, and your distrust of me has risen as a consequence, you are undermining the psychotherapeutic relationship we have had for years.  Let me put the question to you directly?   Are you taking the medication Dr Coplan has prescribed?


Dr G


My Email:

Jan 5, 2024, 6:16 AM

To answer your question, I did stop my medication and was off it for a few days... BUT I have since resumed after I told my parents and they threatened me with the psychiatric hospital. Let's see if I can come out of this emotional tsunami, get stable, and end the SUSPICIONS about you. See you next Thursday. I'll try to see you with the excellent and professional psychiatrist lens again.


No comments:

Post a Comment