Saturday, January 27, 2024

Emails, Dr. Garrett, January 2024, I Trust Dr. Garrett (01 27 2024)

I'm starting to get SUSPICIONS, delusions, an emotional tsunami (call it what you will)... The HIV scare was premeditated and they were torturing me present day.


After reading Dr. Garrett's email, I feel as though I can trust him... Now it's time I start to trust the other persecutor du jours (the monsters of the day). Trust my mother, father, stepfather, Kelly, and Dr. Coplan. Realize there's no hidden reality and they're all on team Andrew. They are not the bullies from my childhood who took pleasure in harming me. I'm angry the bullies got away with harming me in my youth... but the best revenge on the bullies is success and to live life well.


Catch the emotional tsunami, let the past go, look to the future.


It's like the movie Anger Management with Adam Sandler. I'm really angry at the bullies from my childhood and Dr. Garrett is having me realize that. I was harmed... AS A BOY! I bring charges against people present day... But they've probably evolved as people and aren't the sadistic persecutors they once were. Maybe they're born again Christians now. Who knows? With that said, there's no bringing the childhood bullies court, so instead, I bring the proxy defendants to court by daydreaming the monsters are my mother, father, stepfather, Kelly, Dr. Garrett, Dr Coplan, or whoever the monster of the day is. It's really the bullies who harmed me as a boy who I'm ENRAGED at. The best revenge is MASSIVE SUCCESS.


Stop obsessing about bullies, who frankly, probably never even think about me. Instead, come out of my solitary Fantasyland, start to socially engage, and find love and happiness. Also, it's important to realize I can TRUST PEOPLE. No one is deceiving me. Time is running out for me to have a life. The best revenge is to live life well and not waste any more time in a solitary daydreamland. I have to do it, though.


Dr. Garrett's Email:

Jan 27, 2024, 9:14 AM

Good post, Andrew.


No comments:

Post a Comment