Friday, April 7, 2023

Dr. Garrett E Mails, September 2017, Duped AGAIN By AyB0ss

Duped AGAIN By AyB0ss

My Email:
Tue, Sep 19, 2017, 2:47 PM

A mysterious user named “AyB0ss” began chatting with me online. She claimed to be a single female I know in disguise.



Even though AyB0ss eventually told me “I'm a man from the UK” who “played the character of a dream girl after you said that's what you hoped I would be”.



I STILL wanted to believe she’s real. So when, another poster said: “I think she is duping you by pretending to be fake. Maybe she was getting lots of feelings for you and those feelings overwhelmed her and had to run away in the form of pretending to be fake? Some people are scared of love. I don't know this is judt a suggestion but it could be possible."



Ultimately, I began to believe I know AyB0ss again.



After continuing to chat, we decided to meet at the mall (a safe location). She said she was really scared, but wanted to reveal who she was.



I had butterflies in my stomach, I was anxious and excited.



I got dressed up really nice thinking I was about to meet my soulmate woman.



She said she’d be waiting there “wearing a light grey sweatshirt and blue leggings”.



We talked about taking pictures and videos together. She said she’d be “waiting there with a PSL”.



So I drove to the mall in the pouring rain.



Then she said “andrew I can’t do this. i’m really freaking out”. And she deleted her account (I could no longer get in touch with her).



I waited for a little bit, no one came. I was really hurt. I felt like garbage. I was humiliated and embarrassed. I wanted to cry.



My Email:
Tue, Sep 19, 2017, 7:33 PM

I was fooled by someone named “AyB0ss” online. AyB0ss found me through my YouTube account, and we chatted on Twitter.



"She” tricked me into thinking it was an old friend in disguise (my “dream woman”).



I drove to the mall in the pouring rain and waited for her. She never came.



I was hoping an old friend would surprise me in a magical moment. Instead, I was a fool.



“She” BADLY bullied me. It was prob some 50-year-old man, some scammer.



I told my Mom about AyB0ss yesterday. Needless to say, she was angry. She threatened to take the computer away.



I didn’t tell her about attempting to meet AyB0ss today.



What can he even really do to me? I’m a loser who has nothing.



Dr. Garrett Reply:
Tue, Sep 19, 2017, 8:38 PM

I look forward to continuing our work next week.  Daydreaming (fantasy) is inevitable, but when you wish daydreams into reality, and actually meet someone on that basis, it exposes you to potentially predatory people.  Better to stick with more ordinary points of contact, like meeting someone at Fountain House who is known to the community.  People on the internet can lead stealth lives.  They need not expose themselves to a real community, and therefore are never vetted by a community.

Dr G



My Email:
Wed, Sep 20, 2017, 9:13 AM

I wanted AyB0ss to be a woman who loved me so badly, that I was easy to fool.



After discovering I was duped... At the mall, I wanted to cry. I was holding in. But I could feel the tears. But I was trying to be strong.



I wanted a friend to surprise me so badly, that I set myself up to be bullied and fooled. :(



I STILL want to believe she’s real, but she’s gone!



:(

No comments:

Post a Comment