Saturday, April 1, 2023

Some Posts (04 01 2023)

Post 01:

Are they ALL PSYCHOPATHS? Does no one care about me? Even if I did meet a good person, I'm so damaged. They'd reject me.


Post 02:

If anyone cares about me at all, I really need help in the form of genuine love.


Post 03:

They're sexual sadists who intentionally tortured me. The one thing I want to believe was an accident was January 1, 2020 because it's so unfair, but it wasn't, people intended to hurt me.


Post 04:

I really hope the HIV scare was an accident. I want the truth. No lies. If someone thought it'd be "hot" or "funny", or if someone wanted to hurt me - tell me. I can forgive a lot, I'm a very forgiving person, I cannot forgive that if it was intentional to hurt me.


Post 05:

I know what's done is done. We can't change the past. But I suspect the HIV scare has been planned since 2011 AT LEAST. If that's true, it's simply unforgivable. I was vulnerable and at rock-bottom. Their intent was to HURT ME for SADISTIC REASONS no matter how you try to spin it


Post 06:

There were some real cool and talented people at open mic night. I don't know why I have a hard time developing real life friendships aside from Kelly. I desire friends. I guess because she's kinda a nurturing figure and I'm like an autistic manchild with no social skills.


Post 07:

I really need to practice my social skills because they're AWFUL, Kelly's exceptionally nice and understanding. Sadly, most people don't want to help you practice. They want you on their level. Expert tennis players want to play with other experts.


Post 08:

Although some of the photos and social media posts seem fishy, think with my heart when it comes to Kelly. She would not want to intentionally hurt me because she's a beautiful person. She has a heart of gold. She's not a bully.


Post 09:

I might actually have brain damage from solitude and bad mental health. Lack of love and isolation can damage the brain. My brain has felt like it was in excruciating pain and on fire for years from frustration. If I develop dementia, a stroke, or cancer it won't be hot or funny.


Post 10:

I can't blame Kelly for sitting in solitude. It's an unintended consequence of our breakup. She doesn't wish that on me. She's not my mother or family. She chose to move on. If I choose to pour my life down the drain - that's on me.


Post 11:

Should my parents intervene and do something? Probably. But they should've "done something" for years. They'll let me down, enable me, and do nothing when I need it the most, leaving me to metaphorically die. At 35 years old, take responsibility for my failure.


Post 12:

Even if it's not my family, at this point somebody should probably do something, but I guess it is better than homelessness or a group home. Does anybody intervene and care about the homeless? No. If they die nobody will even bat an eyelid. So why should they care about me?


Post 13:

I have Schizoaffective disorder, BUT I'm really hot. Most people in the mental health community are overweight and ugly. I'm bringing sexy to the recovery groups. Put me on the website as a model. If you go here, you can meet Mr. Sexy and Mr. Suave.


Post 14:

Although I've suffered tremendously, there are so many people in the mental health community who've suffered a lot worse than me, but people feel bad for me because I'm Mr. Suave. They couldn't care less about them. It's tragic. Every dog should have their day.


Post 15:

If people are wondering if I'm under the influence of anything like drugs or alcohol... ASSUMING my parents aren't drugging my dinners - they're not... My nuttiness is all natural. Which might not be good because at least people with alcohol addiction can stop drinking.


Post 16:

I'm disassociated and distant from literally everyone. The only person I'm still warm towards is Kelly. She's like my last hope before I give up on humanity. Trust her. She won't and has never intentionally hurt me in a serious kind of way.


Post 17:

Assuming you're in my old bedroom, on the other side of the wall, have been since 2020, you really didn't have to put yourself through that. Thank you. I guess you understand now how horrible my life actually was. I don't think people truly understand how bad it was.


Post 18:

My mother and father were treating like a zero, loser, burden, laughing-stock for so long and now they're acting like I'm talented. I don't believe their praise is sincere. It's like 1967 movie "The Producers." They expected me to fail. But someone clued them in how talented I am


Post 19:

My social media content waa one big joke to everyone INITIALLY. The dumbest idea ever. Almost sabotage. Then I turned it into the greatest idea ever. They were mocking and ridiculing me like I was a manchild that would wind up flipping burgers at a fast food restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment