Saturday, April 8, 2023

Dr. Garrett Posts (04 08 2023)

Post 01:

Of all the things they've done to me, the HIV scare was just too far. It's not "hot" or "funny." If it was intentional, tell me who is responsible, I just want revenge.


Post 02:

The biggest thing that sends me into an irrational, emotional, mind going haywire rage is when I think the HIV scare wasn't an accident and someone intended to do that to me, whoever it may be. I felt like a virgin at the time. Calm down. There's no monster behind a mask.


Post 03:

If the HIV scare was INTENTIONAL it feels like metaphoric rape. They tell me no one INTENDED for it to happen. It was an accident. I just don't believe they're telling me the truth. If true, they should be in jail for rape in my opinion.


Post 04:

Although some of Kelly's texts, photos, and social media content seem fishy. Think with my heart when I'm thinking about her. We shared genuine true love and warmth. You can't fake that. She would never INTENTIONALLY hurt me. The fiend who intended to hurt me is Dr. Garrett.


Post 05:

Kelly led me to believe she's the monster in recent texts, but the more I think about it, I don't believe what she said is how she TRULY FEELS. She's an empathetic person who intended to make me feel-good after a lot of suffering back in 2019. Dr. Garrett metaphorically raped me.


Post 06:

While Dr. Garrett's emails seem nice, like he's trying to help me, he was actually trying to hurt me in seasons. He's not saying what he actually feels in them. In session, when it wasn't being documented, he INTENDED to hurt me. Sadly, there's no proof of that.


Post 07:

Dr. Garrett THOUGHT I was behaving like a vulnerable baby. He THOUGHT I'd become a self-centered narcissistic pop star like Taylor Swift or John Lennon. He's been working with the homeless and mentally ill for 50 years, decided to make a statement, and metaphorically murder me.


Post 08:

When people show you who they are - believe them. I want to project empathy and that he's a good person onto Dr. Garrett. He basically told me without telling me that he's the monster who intended to give me the HIV scare through his emails. It's not proof. But he's telling me.


Post 09:

Dr. Garrett has always been a monster behind a mask. The HIV scare was traumatic. If I never met him it wouldn't have happened. He has no empathy over it happening. In 2019, he took me, I was practically a virgin, and INTENTIONALLY gave me an HIV scare.


Post 10:

I still want to believe it all wasn't lies, deception, and that Dr Garrett's a good person. Unfortunately, I was hurt by him. If he could hurt someone innocent for NO REASON then he's not a good person. He viewed me as an object or trash.


Post 11:

Dr Garrett was supposed to be my psychiatrist who was hired to help me. He was pretending to help me, but was using me for his own sick gain. No matter how you try to spin it, even if you want to think of Dr Garrett as a self-righteous antihero exposing injustice. It's not right.


Post 12:

Dr. Garrett was a predatory person, who saw someone vulnerable - which is me - and he wanted to make me FEEL HIV POSITIVE to traumatize me just because he's a monster... Correct my vision. See the TRUE SATAN. The monster isn't Kelly, or my parents, it's Dr. Garrett.


Post 13:

While my father wanted to be a Tony Soprano or Walter White "bad guy", Dr. Garrett is so evil that it's simply chilling.


No comments:

Post a Comment