Saturday, April 1, 2023

Some Posts (04 01 2023) - 2

Post 01:

Those psychopaths and sexual sadists INTENTIONALLY gave me the HIV scare. I have no doubt. I am so angry, upset, and don't know what to do.


Post 02:

They took somebody who is clean, practically a virgin, and metaphorically raped me. They made me feel HIV positive. If what they did is not a crime, it should be, I say it again, and again, and again. It's true. I just don't know what to do. I was metaphorically raped.


Post 03:

I don't know why I think everybody finds the HIV scare, me being involuntarily celibate, and my suffering "hot" and "sexy." Maybe most people are aren't psychopathic monsters like my parents are and they empathize with metaphoric "Elizabeth Smart" and "Anne Frank."


Post 04:

Maybe the people I'm surrounded by are monsters who find my suffering "hot" and "sexy", but in reality most people are good. It's not projection of intent. My parents really were getting sadistic sexual pleasure from my suffering. Without a doubt. It's not me projecting it.


Post 05:

Is everybody a psychopathic monster and sexual sadist? It certainly feels like the real world is full of sadistic, evil people. Nobody cares that I was being tortured by sexual sadists for 35 years then I was given an HIV scare intentionally. They'd rather turn a blind eye.


Post 06:

They're all liars and deceivers, every single one of them, and at this point just trust no one. The only person I should trust is MYSELF because I'm not delusional, I know it, they know it, they just gaslight me because they're afraid their negligence and crimes will get exposed.


Post 07:

Stop with the I'm a Nazi or a self-righteous terrorist narrative. Yes, I'm extremely angry. But if you were being tortured like Elizabeth Smart for 35 years, you'd be emotional too. I'm a good guy. An empathetic person. I want to help people. I'm just disassociated and damaged.


Post 08:

I've never had a problem with drugs or alcohol, assuming my parents aren't poisoning my dinners, if I have brain damage, develop a stroke, or get brain cancer it's because of the trauma I lived through. I was being intentionally tortured. They wanted me to be like "Syd Barrett."


Post 09:

After 35 years of living through the metaphoric Holocaust in the United States of America, living through unimaginable pain and suffering, and I'm probably going to get a terminal illness like cancer soon, I deserve to enjoy my life from this moment forward. I deserve the best.


Post 10:

It's not like The Blue Blazer from the WWE, which is a negligent accident that people feel badly about. This is more like the Holocaust, but kind of like Killing Mr. Griffin. They had bad intentions from the very beginning. Now they're lying about their intent. They're not sorry.


Post 11:

The only reason they're going to lie about their intentions is because they never expected it to get exposed. Now they'll try to act like it was a prank gone wrong - which is bullshit. They were trying to metaphorically rape me and expected to get away with it completely.


Post 12:

Stop comparing me to people like Adam Lanza. Although I have schizoaffective disorder and he probably had schizophrenia. I'm a good guy who likes helping people. Adam Lanza is more like the people who tortured me. He's not like me. Most mentally ill people are good people.


No comments:

Post a Comment