Wednesday, April 19, 2023

HIV Posts (04 19 2023)

Post 01:
An internet poster said: anytime someone has unprotected sex or comes in contact with a used syringe it's reasonable to get tested. What if someone HIV positive had sat on this "needle-like object" just before me? Someone else said they got their superpower from their time there.

Mother Post 01:
My mother said: "No it not syringe holding blood your ok...."

My mother said: "No Andrew not way happens..."

Post 03:
I hope she's right. So I WILL NOT go on PrEP because there's little to no risk, right? HIV doesn't have a cell wall and doesn't live outside the body. Kiss it up to God. Then POSSIBLY get a blood test at my primary care physician in September when I get my yearly physical.

Mother Post 02:
My mother said about the "needle-like object": "Yes thats what id do.  Nurses looked at object they d test you if thought hiv risk you were in their care."

Post 04:
I really do not think the nurses in the NUMC psychiatric unit care at all. They're burned out from doing a difficult job and want to be left alone. They dismiss legitimate fears as hypochondria and mental illness, or simply don't want to be inconvenienced. NUMC is a hellhole.

Mother Post 03:
My mother said: "I know, reach out to garrett and coplan they work at Suny HX.   Ask honest that this fear no reasonable.  It will make u feel better

Call Drs ask fo get tested now you were around some unsavory people in ER I d i waiting room and a pin little object pricked your finger.  Is it HIV risk or need for test.  Ask (the PCP), Coplan, Garrett. not just blow off.

It doesn t life out of body and there must have been time you don t even knoe if it was in contsct with anyone.  Let it go send emails.  You csn t do prep every 5 min.  Tslk to your docs.  I would do that will reassure your. Decision"

Post 05:
Dr. Coplan and Dr. Garrett will act like it's the same broken record again. Though the tiny, needle like object drew blood on my finger from touching it. Would you worry? Or kiss it up to God and try to forget it happened?

Mother Post 04:
My mother said: "It has hapoened to me and  kissed up to God.  I did get tested alot just to be sure i worked with lots of blood though"

"The piece in cushion was in chait theh stuc k on pants so u got no exposure the part you touched."

No comments:

Post a Comment