Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Psychiatric Hospital Posts (04 19 2023)

Post 01:

I'm out of the psychiatric hospital... I'm back to having freedom at my mother's house.


Post 02:

I was in NUMC from April 8, 2023 - April 19, 2023. Fear not, I'm back but am on antipsychotics and a higher dose of mood stabilizers now.


Post 03:

People from my past, before I was diagnosed, didn't know what was wrong with me. Now they find it kinda hilarious to learn I'm literally schizophrenic. Well, technically schizoaffective disorder is my official diagnosis, but it's a very similar condition.


Post 04:

People used to ask themselves...


Is Andrew a psychopath? Nope. I have empathy.


Is Andrew a moron like Simple Jack from tropic thunder? Nope. I'm very intelligent.


Is Andrew a homosexual? Nope. I'm very attracted to women.


The answer to their question is literal schizophrenia.


Post 05:

If you're unaware, Nassau County Medical Center psychiatric hospital is hell on Earth. It's the poor person's, public hospital, it's practically like jail. This is my worst time there yet since I was stuck in the COVID-19 section. All I could do was sleep and eat for several days


Post 06:

Nobody cares about the poor. I'm no exception. They don't care if I get contaminated with HIV, don't care to know me. They see me as cattle who they medicate based on a formula. They're afraid of getting sued for medical malpractice. I'm not the son of a millionaire. It's hell.


Post 07:

From sitting on the gross chairs in psych ward, a "needle-like" object pushed into my finger, when I touched my pants after, and it drew blood. None of the staff wanted to listen. They don't care. They act like I'm a hypochondriac and tell me there's "no HIV contamination risk."


Post 08:

I look at the sons and daughters of billionaires. They're going to ivy league schools, get the best of everything, I go to barbaric Nassau University Medical Center. I'm in hell afraid of getting assaulted or contaminated with something life-changing like HIV. Trying to get well.


Post 09:

Do the sons and daughters of billionaires work for the WWE? Nope, they view the job as "above their loved ones." Do people working for the WWE *really* want to join the Marines? Nope? It seems like the poor and desperate are the ones who enlist in the military, dying for the rich


Post 10:

If it wasn't for my MOTHER, and only my MOTHER, I'd probably wind up homeless or in jail do to my severe mental illness. None of these billionaires would care at all? Now I've won the game of life. A lot of people in prison are severely mentally ill and need help, not punishment.


Post 11:

There needs to be real reform when it comes to mental illness in the United States of America because we're still in the dark ages. No one cares. They just say "lock them up and institutionalize them" with no empathy what-so-ever. It's too costly to care and intervene.


Posdt 12:

My mental illness is like an injury to my mind from trauma. Nobody cares to help me recover. They just do their jobs, others create the facade they're helping, but aren't actually doing a damn thing. It's like injuring ones leg then walking with a limp. No one gives me a cast.


Post 13:

I was basically in solitary confinement for a week and a half at the poor person's public psychiatric hospital because we couldn't afford anything better. I'm was getting horrifying panic attacks hoping I wouldn't get assaulted or contaminated with HIV. I hope to be loved someday


Post 14:

While in the hospital I desired love, intimacy with a woman, financial independence, and a life like everyone else. I feel like I have been involuntarily celibate for my whole life, suffering, and nobody cares. They viewed me as another cattle in the psych ward slaughter house.


Post 15:

I feel dirty, unclean, and corrupted after being in the psychiatric hospital, but kiss it up to God and don't catastrophize the worst. Then again, if a mentally ill psychiatric patient actually got HIV, world anyone believe them? Or would they be seen as "crazy" and not credible?


Post 16:

The psychiatric hospitals should be like church. No matter who you are, we're all equal in the eyes of God. Instead, it's people who are burned out from doing a difficult job. The staff views the patients as lesser. It's like the Stanford prison experiment. No one cares at all.


Post 17:

My mother is acting like what I'm describing, getting poked by a "needle-like object" and drawing blood in the psychiatric hospital, although it's a small HIV risk, it's still a legitimate HIV risk. I wish she would ease my obsessing, not pour fuel on the contamination fears fire


No comments:

Post a Comment