Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Dr. Garrett Posts (04 05 2023)

Post 01:

It's kinda hilarious an unintended consequence of Dr. Garrett metaphorically murdering me is the end of (Taylor Swift? Lady Gaga?) whoever the important person was, it'll be the end of their career. They planned on being like nWo Hollywood Hulk Hogan, but it completely backfired.


Post 02:

(Taylor Swift? Lady Gaga?) Whoever the important person was, they'll look like an out-of-touch, pretentious douche, living in their millionaire pop star bubble, while villainizing me. Meanwhile, I have no money, was getting hurt by my psychiatrist, and NOBODY LISTENED OR CARED.


Post 03:

Whoever the popstar is, she's regarded as a genius, at the top of the industry. Thanks to Dr Garrett, her whole career will get "Chris Benoit(ed)". Nobody will be able to listen to it without thinking about the tragedy that happened. The music will be ruined. Who cares it's good?


Post 04:

I like how my father and the pop superstar arrogantly thought they were in control, the comic book Star Wars concept would go according to their plan, I was oblivious, and it was Dr. Garrett who metaphorically raped me. They look like monsters. Dr. Garrett will say "it wasn't me"


Post 05:

After getting a metaphoric rape etched into my psyche, now I'm going to see everybody as sadistic monsters, like Kelly and my parents. Like Pink Floyd, all I have to do is simply tear down The Wall and everything will be good (sarcasm). Mental health recovery is more complicated.


Post 06:

Though my father was being a bully and had bad intentions, it was Dr. Garrett who intentionally gave me the HIV scare. Unfortunately, there's likely no documented proof he did that. My mother and father will appear like monsters. What Dr. Garrett did is way too far even for them.


Post 07:

Dr. Garrett is the best in the business at psychiatry with 50 years of experience. This looks like a sensationalistic circus. My parents look like clowns and comic book villains. I sound "crazy." Dr. Garrett will get away with metaphorically raping me. Though, it's true.


Post 08:

It could've been stupid sensationalistic pop music like Taylor Swift's "...Ready for It?" Very light-hearted and feel-good like a Hollywood movie. Instead, I got tortured by the 666 psychiatrist.


Post 09:

Could Dr. Garrett have been HIV positive and even attempted to infect me when I didn't realize? I've done Zoom online video sessions since March 2020. I haven't seen him in person since then. I had an HIV test done in September 2020, then September 2021. Both times negative.


Post 10:

Unless my parents conspired to get me to see the 666 psychiatrist, don't jump to that conclusion. They love me in their own weird way. There's only one SADISTIC MONSTER who wanted to etch mental torture into my psyche while pretending to help and that's Dr. Garrett.


Post 11:

They were bullying me in secret, turning me into a laughing-stock with no dignity, siding with my father and the popstar assuming it would ultimately be feel-good in the end... Before anything good happened for me, I was metaphorically murdered by Dr. Garrett (my psychiatrist).


Post 12:

Do they regret what they've done because of how bad it's going to look for them? Or do they genuinely feel guilty? Regardless, I don't think anyone expected it to get this bad. It turned from me being angry I was deceived by everyone into my metaphoric murder by Dr. Garrett.


Post 13:

They had a plan where they'd reveal the deception and I'd be so upset. Now the plan has all been painted black because of a REAL LIFE tragedy. They'll look like stupid bullies. Everything is ruined.


Post 14:

Dr. Garrett is trying to say I'm projecting my intent on to others. I'm "the monster." I have good intentions. I see the cute social media model. In a video she said, "if you could do anything to me what would we do?" My thoughts were to cuddle and relax together. I'm a good guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment