Friday, April 28, 2023

Some Posts, Dr. Garrett Posts (04 28 2023)

Post 01:

Is this really the end of my relationship and friendship with Kelly? I don't know why I don't believe it is. I'm convinced she's going to come back. Maybe I need to accept it's over, and has been since December 2021.


Post 02:

In 2011 when I was lost in psychosis CM Punk was ranting at the New Nexus how they had to have faith. Then I started ranting about faith in God and faith everything would work out. Apparently there was someone with that name who became frightened. I was talking about actual faith


Post 03:

Some people worry their whole life about "what if the worst case scenario comes true?" It's a self-fulfilled prophecy. It keeps coming true. It's not JUST bad luck. Everything that could go wrong basically happens. It's because they're so self-focused they miss the elephant.


My Mother Said 01: 

"Andrew:  Dale came in really upset told what you posted.  Dad and Dale both ran up to help you.  Last nite we ran exhausted to gelp you and you post shit.   If you can t grow up , do recovery and get the internet we are not paying for it. You shouldpay for the key, the wall, the inspection.  Your disrepect and mean spirted.  No thank you, the work all of us Dad, Dale , I give up our lives to help you recover.  NO MORE BS. You recover and grow up or not.  Pick a life"


Post 04:

I said to my mother: "Thanks for helping me with the car. I appreciate it"


My Mother Said 02: 

My mother said: "No its what u posted.   Your family gave up their lives for you, sacrificed everything.   Had enough i have No health, dad can t fix his home, or by clothes  Dale goes to work and we give what little extra money we all have to u. We are old, sick. Cranky and tired. but thats not good enough for you.  We need to die trying to please you."


Post 05:

I just don't care anymore and they all know it.


Post 06:

While extremely tragic and horrific, Dr. Garrett making it crystal clear he metaphorically raped me is a hilarious twist of fate. It makes everyone who abused and bullied me look like complete trash. I shot the moon like the card game hearts. I'm going to be the ultimate winner.


Post 07:

My parents and everyone will want to deny it, but Dr. Garrett made it so crystal clear that'll be impossible to at least accuse him of negligence. But I think it's beyond negligence. It was intentional metaphoric rape. Everyone will look like they just didn't care about me at all


Post 08:

Dr. Garrett is trying to cover it up his negligence and crimes by claiming it's sensationalistic real world, pro wrestling, and comic book... But that's BULLSHIT! If that were true and this was all "entertainment", why wouldn't he drop me as a patient? It's TRUE and he knows it.


Post 09:

Dr. Garrett made it crystal clear he was getting sexual pleasure from my suffering, there should be a real lawsuit... So why don't my parents believe me? Why aren't they intervening? It's so obvious Dr. Garrett is two-faced and a monster behind a mask. He's not even hiding it.


No comments:

Post a Comment