Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Dr. Garrett Posts (04 26 2023)

Post 01:

Dr. Garrett was the monster who wanted to etch a metaphoric rape into my psyche. He wanted me to FEEL HIV positive. Unfortunately, he'll do the Shaggy "It Wasn't Me" defense and blame everyone else. They all look like silly comic book villains and he's the best in the business.


Post 02:

Though very tragic, it's kind of hilarious how an unintended consequence of Dr. Garrett metaphorically raping me is proving what narcissistic losers my parents are. It proves how they couldn't care less about me and were using me to hurt each other. It ruined all their "plans."


Post 03:

I'm not sure who spotted years ago that I was being INTENTIONALLY HURT by Dr. Garrett... If it was my father? Or Kelly? I suspect Kelly. But someone recognized it and didn't tell me. The person who wanted me to FEEL damaged was Dr. Garrett. He was the TRUE MONSTER BEHIND A MASK.


Post 04:

My parents wanted me to come back with a vengeance and become a comedic and silly "Adolf Hitler", like the movie The Producers (1967). Sadly, because of the real life tragedy involving Dr. Garrett this is not funny anymore. It's a horrible tragedy and my parents look like losers.


Post 05:

Now Dr. Garrett is trying to CLAIM I'm the liar and the deceiving monster behind a mask with bad INTENTIONS. That's bullshit and everyone knows it. I have social anxiety. I put on a blank expression and hide out of fear. But I am just looking to be loved, not to hurt anyone.


Post 06:

Maybe doing sensationalistic comic book in the real world wasn't a good idea because no one will empathize with "The Joker" in court, like my father. He looks like a silly old man. But they will respect the best in the business at psychiatry. He has 50 years of credibility.


Post 07:

Some say I'm the "monster behind a mask." I disagree. Although I have anxiety. I'm very transparent. I wear my heart on my sleeve. Everyone knows I'm socially awkward. I'm not always correct, but I like doing the right thing. I want the truth about EVERYTHING.


Post 08:

Dr. Garrett intentionally tortured me. My parents STILL want to deny it, even after he practically confessed it via his emails. He might as well have confessed everything and my parents STILL want to pretend there's no problems. They do not care about me at all.


Post 09:

In January 2020, I took unnecessary anti-HIV medications (PrEP). I THOUGHT it was the correct decision at the time. Then I felt defective, damaged, and realized my mistake. Though, I'm HIV negative. Hindsight is 20/20.


Post 10:

They say taking PrEP was my choice, my mistake, but I want to believe something nefarious was happening. Someone else had bad intentions. I believe there's someone who enjoyed my suffering.


Post 11:

I did have a panic attack on January 1, 2020, I reacted on impulse and didn't think. Even if no one INTENDED to hurt me by making me FEEL HIV positive. Nobody calmed me down and talked rationally to me. Take accountability. I made a mistake.


Post 12:

I believe Dr. Garrett was two-faced. He was trying to torture me while creating the facade he was helping me. I sound like a self-righteous, delusional, lunatic with Schizoaffective disorder just released from the hospital. He sounds like the best in the business at psychiatry.


Post 13:

Although Dr. Garrett without question INTENDED TO SADISTICALLY HURT ME. My mother looks insane. My father looks insane. I look insane. He looks completely legitimate.


Post 14:

At some point, Dr. Garrett knew I was going to be extremely rich and famous (2019?). He knew there was a big celebrity that would turn heel and be like "Hollywood Hulk Hogan" (nWo). So he decided to metaphorically murder and sabotage the future "John Lennon" (which is me).


Post 15:

What Dr. Garrett did to me is not "hot" or "sexy." I was a vulnerable mental patient, practically a virgin, and he wanted to make me FEEL like a damaged rape victim for his own pleasure. He ASSUMED he'd get away with it. It'd ruin my relationships. I'd never know he's the monster


No comments:

Post a Comment