Thursday, April 27, 2023

Some Posts (04 27 2023)

Post 01:

I am very forgiving, but I want the truth with no excuses, not revisionist history. Tell me what happened honestly no matter how bad it may be. Don't sugar-coat it. INTENT is key. If you didn't INTEND for this to happen, or for it to get this bad, I'll be forgiving.


Post 02:

Thank you to my mother. I'm lucky you are my mom. Without your love, support, and nurturing, I could've wound up homeless or in a very bad place.


You love all the family members unconditionally. You never give up even when times get tough.


Post 03:

They say you don't know what you have until it's gone, take this moment to appreciate the moment I'm in right now because it won't last forever.


Post 04:

Although no one truly wants to take psychiatric medications. Right now, I'm unstable, so take it compliantly like I did from late 2011 - 2022. I don't want to get AOT court ordered to take my medications. I am experiencing adverse side effects - communicate with my psychiatrist.


Post 05:

My mother said: "I love more then the world.  Your gift to me is don t give up on your recovery to have a  happy healthy life.  Dig deep you have it in you to completely recover and discover Andrew in REAL world.  I love yo always and forever❤"


Post 06:

My mom's like Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory. She's like, "oh no, don't do that." But she doesn't intervene even while witnessing the problem.


Oompa, Loompa,

I have a perfect puzzle for you.

What do you get when you punch a hole in the wall?

You get taken to the psych ward!


Post 07:

My prostate is hurting again for whatever reason, I think I should make a urologist appointment. Also, the cardiologist and gastrologist would be a good idea too. Unfortunately, it's hard to do while I'm in partial program.


No comments:

Post a Comment