Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Some Posts (04 04 2023)

Post 01:

I'm extremely sexually frustrated. I'm tired of being involuntarily celibate. My parents aren't doing it to me and no women are getting pleasure from my suffering. It's my responsibility to meet a girlfriend. Would anyone like to date me? I'm single.


Post 02:

At this point, if you're sexual sadists who are torturing me and enjoy watching me suffer, please stop and HELP ME. The pain I'm going through is excruciating. It's not "hot", "sexy", or "funny."


Post 03:

Prior to the HIV scare in January 2020, women were already scared of me because I was severely mentally ill. I was already extremely self-conscious and disassociated, and now they're afraid because I took PrEP too - as they should be. I would be. It's just not fair, though.


Post 04:

I've had very little socialization and fun with women (or with anyone for that matter). For most of my life I was solitary, and involuntarily celibate - living in a fantasyland in my head. I'm afraid I'll be alone, unloved, and will suffer forever.


Post 05:

It's important to note my blood work is clean. I don't actually have HIV. I only took PrEP (isentress and truvada in January 2020). I hear the word HIV, think it infected me with HIV, but actually those medications are anti-HIV. They prevent the infection from occurring.


No comments:

Post a Comment