Monday, April 3, 2023

Some Posts (04 03 2023)

Post 01:

Although their content is horrible. It'll make them look satanic now that Dr. Garrett metaphorically murdered me, but they should still release it. I know it was supposed to be sensational and feel-good, a Star Wars concept, and it'll make them look like MONSTERS. Why delete it?


Post 02:

From the moment I started having sex with Kelly, Dr. Garrett began gaslighting me into having an HIV scare in a psychiatry sessions. There's likely no documented proof of it. But it's the TRUTH. DR. GARRETT INTENDED TO GET ME TO TAKE PREP AND WANTED TO SABOTAGE MY RELATIONSHIP.


Post 03:

People like Kelly and my parents, although they were doing sensationalistic pro wrestling, feel guilty about Dr. Garrett metaphorically raping me to make me FEEL HIV positive. This is REAL LIFE, not Star Wars or a comic book movie. The monster is Dr. Garrett.


Post 04:

Who the hell am I kidding? It's not just Dr. Garrett, my father intended to give me the HIV scare on Jan 1, 2020, back on December 24, 2019, he planned to metaphorically rape me. The Spider-Man / Mysterio photos are too fishy to be a coincidence. It wasn't my choice to take PrEP.


Post 05:

In complete seriousness, are they all psychopaths and sexual sadists? They took someone who felt innocent and metaphorically raped me. It's not "hot or "funny", I was vulnerable, and needed love, and mental health recovery. They're EVIL MONSTERS who belong in JAIL!


Post 06:

It was NOT MY CHOICE to take PrEP. The problem is it's such a shit show that I'll be unable to prove it's true.


Post 07:

Just tell me the truth, you INTENDED to give me the HIV scare. This is not The Blue Blazer, you metaphorically raped a mental patient, psychopaths.


Post 08:

Maybe they all conspired to give me the HIV scare?

No comments:

Post a Comment