Saturday, April 29, 2023

Dr. Garrett Posts (04 29 2023)

Post 01:

What I'm saying about Dr Garrett is true. He INTENDED to give me the HIV scare and wanted to ruin my relationships with Kelly and my parents. The problem? It'll be very hard to prove. He's the best in the business at psychiatry and I was his severely mentally ill patient.


Post 02:

I don't know the law... What Dr. Garrett did feels like metaphoric rape and he SHOULD be in jail for rape. It's not "hot" or "funny." I felt clean at the time. Now I feel tainted like a rape victim. He intended to torture and traumatize me. January 2020 was no accident.


Post 03:

The problem is although everyone will know Dr. Garrett intended to make me FEEL HIV POSITIVE, he'll lie about his intentions and will get away with hurting me. I was like a virgin at the time. I now feel damaged. Though, my blood work is clean and I just took PrEP. It's trauma.


Post 04:

I'm getting to a point where I HATE MY PARENTS, which was exactly what Dr. Garrett wanted to happen when he hurt me. I believe the reason he did it was he hated me, my silly father, and the sensationalistic BROKEN Matt Hardy message about mental illness.


Post 05:

The problem is my father was bullying me on the sly and now he's going to look like the biggest shithead on planet Earth. Though, it was Dr. Garrett who INTENDED to give me the HIV scare. My father "loves?" me in his own weird way. He wouldn't hurt me that badly


Post 06:

While it's HORRIBLE BEYOND BELIEF what Dr Garrett did, from gallows humor point of view, it's comical to see my father become the butt of the joke now too... While SADISTIC SATAN, Dr. Garrett, looks completely credible with 50 years of "best in the business" psychiatry experience


Post 07:

Now people are hesitant to be around me because they fear I actually have HIV - which I don't. Friends and family members are grossed out by me. Potential women are frightened. I was never even exposed to HIV. I just took PrEP. I feel like I'm wearing the HIV Scarlet letter.


Post 08:

The sugar daddy post on her Reddit account many years ago (from college). Then starting to post images on Reddit in 2017. Then staying home all day long and feeling unloved and unheard sent me down a dark path which led to me getting metaphorically raped by Dr. Garrett.


Post 09:

Basically, my social media posts turned on Dr Garrett (the best in the business at psychiatry). He might have realized he was behaving too friendly with me? Or maybe he just hated me and wanted to etch a metaphoric rape into my psyche? Regardless, that's what happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment