Saturday, April 8, 2023

Some Posts (04 08 2023)

Post 01:

My parents were such narcissistic losers that they were using me as an object to hurt the other. My mother was using me to hurt my father. My father was using me to hurt my mother. Dr. Garrett recognized this and metaphorically raped me because he knew nobody cared about me.


Post 02:

Dr. Garrett made it crystal clear that he was metaphorically raping me through emails. He was kind of an anti-hero in that he viewed me as a human sacrifice to expose the injustices of capitalism, the mentally ill, the homeless, and celebrities in the United States of America.


Post 03:

At some point, it dawned on Dr. Garrett that I was a comedic genius, an artistic genius, and I was doing sensationalistic BROKEN Matt Hardy which he thought was a horrible message about mental health. So he decided to metaphorically murder me which completely changes everything.


Post 04:

My parents know no amount of creative gaslighting and revisionist history can fix this. They arrogantly thought they were in control. 


While it's extremely tragic what Dr. Garrett did to me, it is satisfying to see my loser parents get exactly what they deserve.


Post 05:

Maybe doing sensationalistic pro wrestling and superhero in the real world wasn't a great idea. Don't portray BROKEN Matt Hardy as autobiographical. It's a horrible message about mental health. What does that gimmick even mean besides laugh because I'm the craziest of crazy?


Post 06:

No matter how much my parents want to pretend the problem didn't happen, to ignore it, and continue to gaslight me... It's SO PAINFULLY OBVIOUS NOW. They still want to pretend nothing is wrong and to not intervene even after one of the biggest news stories is about to break.


Post 07:

Wow. This is like a movie. I'm growing up like A.J. Soprano. Go fuck yourselves, this is the real world, jackasses. I need genuine love. Not to live in a fantasy Hollywood universe. A.J. Soprano is a fictional character.


Post 08:

At this point, can people stop deceiving me and tell me the truth? Everybody is lying. Everybody is keeping a secret. And I feel like my life is exposed for all to see. I'm the one who's emotionally naked. And everybody is lying about tremendous things. I'm the only honest man.


No comments:

Post a Comment