Thursday, April 27, 2023

Some Posts (04 24 2023 - 04 27 2023)

Post 01:

A lot of people come up with great concepts for comedies... But remember, you need to write consistent jokes too. A funny concept is great. It doesn't end there. Look at Seinfeld or The Simpsons - the concept, although great, didn't write the episodes. Though, it helps.


Post 02:

If people are wondering which way we should do my song "Sorry", the Nevermind version will obviously be somebody experiencing loss and guilt over cheating...


On our b-side Incesticide album we'll put the metal version that sounds almost sarcastic.


Why not have both? Like Polly.


Post 03:

If you were in the psychiatric hospital with me back in January and we exchanged numbers, feel free to send me a text message. I lost my list of all the numbers. I have no way of reaching out because I literally know nobody's number. So feel free to give me text if you see this.


Post 04:

At this point, why am I not rich and famous? I need to remind myself they're stifling my accounts and artwork to protect me, not to torture me. Realistically, I should have been viral on social media YEARS AGO.


Post 05:

When I was off the psychiatric medications I looked PERFECT... But now I'm eating A LOT MORE on the abilify. I needed to gain weight, but now I guarantee I'm going to get chunky. I can't help it. I just want to eat. I took off 20 lbs. I bet I'll put it right back on.


Post 06:

The social media model is fueling my desire to be skinny. She looks perfect. I want to be skinny like her. Sadly, it's hard on the psychiatric medications that I'm on.


Post 07:

My father's family, who were having the time of their lives, and even my mother's family, they all want to associate with me now because I've "won." Get away. I desire no relationship with you what-so-ever. They all rejected me, left me to suffer as an INCEL for 35 years.


Post 08:

I'm probably going to get cancer, ASSUMING I don't have it already because my mental health was horrible and I was eating the worst trash imaginable.


Post 09:

My father viewed me as his redheaded step-child. He gave me the worst of everything, got pleasure from, and found my suffering comical. He's a psychopath. I can't wait until the twist of fate happens and I finally have power happens. I'll do nothing and let karma expose everyone.


Post 10:

Pretty soon I'm going to be Mr. Suave and Mr. Cool. The next iconic movie star with John Lennon / Kurt Cobain level fame. They had their chance to know me for the past 15 years or so. But they blew it. I want my father's family and all the deceivers to get lost right this second.


Post 11:

I have a bad feeling what happened and what's being kept secret from me is so bad. When they confirm the truth, I'm going to be so angry. Even extremely heavily medicated, the sadistic bullying my parents put me through it's going to make me extremely upset to put it lightly.


Post 12:

Sometimes people need to be delusional. Let's say someone has nothing in their life, the delusional fantasyland can protect them from extreme sadness.


Post 13:

I just want to think people weren't mercilessly mocking me for the past 15 years on the sly. I want to think there was somebody who is genuine and true blue. I hope everybody wasn't a two-faced deceiver.


Post 14:

I want to believe their secrets are not as bad as I suspect they are, but they are... Actually, they are even worse. But calm down. My father is just a psychopath and a monster. Some children literally get murdered by their father. At least I'm still alive. Don't get angry.


Post 15:

Although I want to believe Kelly still loves me because I love her. I'm starting to fear Kelly doesn't like me anymore, OR she never liked me and I was naive and willfully blind at the time.


Post 16:

I'm just going to tell myself January 2020 was an accident. Even if somebody did sadistically and intentionally intend for it to happen, it's just better believing nobody wanted to happen.


Post 17:

When it comes to my father, don't seek vengeance or get physical because that will lead to the psychiatric hospital. Instead, simply stop seeing him. Don't let him push me over the edge. Make myself extremely successful and when I'm successful, let karma take care of him.


Post 18:

It feels like someone, if not many people, INTENTIONALLY gaslit me into taking PrEP to torture me. They said it was "my decision." I think the whole thing was planned. It's like a metaphoric rape. I wish someone would tell me the truth about what happened. They should be in jail.


Post 19:

Making me FEEL HIV positive is not "hot" or "funny." You metaphorically raped and drove a vulnerable mental patient to madness, you psychopaths!


No comments:

Post a Comment