Thursday, April 6, 2023

Some Posts (04 06 2023)

Post 01:

When I found out the truth about my father's deception, I think he wanted my to be like Dr. Evil Jr.


However, because of Dr. Garrett, when I find out the truth, my relationship with my father is ruined forever and he knows it.


Post 02:

Elon Musk still finds this gallows humor trainwreck hilarious. Unfortunately, for my father, he's the butt of the joke now too. It doesn't feel good, does it? Try to empathize next time before turning someone into a laughing-stock with no dignity. There might be a twist of fate.


Post 03:

While Dr Garrett is the sadistic monster. I should have never had the HIV scare. He shouldn't have metaphorically raped me. He was my doctor, not my friend. 


It is satisfying seeing my father get exactly what he deserves as a result of the horrible real life tragedy.


Post 04:

Don't be angry at my father. He wanted to be like Thanos. He wanted me (Green Bunny) to defeat him in a sensationalistic way. Sadly, a real life tragedy painted everything black. Dr. Garrett is an evil monster who intended to cause trauma and ruin my relationships with everyone.


Post 05:

Everything could've felt a lot different and been feel-good... But now everything, and I mean EVERYTHING is ruined. Nothing is funny anymore, and if it is funny, it's in a gallows humor kind of way where people are laughing at how horrific it is.


Post 06:

Nobody cared about me, but there was somebody listening and that was Dr. Garrett. Unfortunately, he was a sadistic monster who intended to hurt me while pretending to help me.


Post 07:

Although Dr. Garrett is the one who wanted to make me FEEL damaged and tainted like a rape victim. He's THE SADISTIC MONSTER!


My father has no excuse. All he can say is I was a shithead with bad intentions. He knows I'll never forgive him. Though, my dad loves me in his own way.


Post 08:

The successful person who is likely my half-sibling is named Matthew. I remember my Grandfather on my father's side of the family accidentally called my brother "Matthew." They all laughed and asked, "who's Matthew?" At the time we just thought he's a moron. In hindsight, a slip.


Post 09:

They claim they desire a relationship and feel guilty. Let's be real, the only reason anyone "cares" about me or my brother is my social media content. If I didn't start posting, people couldn't care less if I was homeless. Now it's like "Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas?"


Post 10:

Through self-destruction on social media, I metaphorically committed suicide and people were horrified and watching it occur. In not caring anymore, it could end like Office Space with me like Peter Gibbons with The Bob's... But let's be real, there's no other way to interpret it


Post 11:

I was unloved, alone in my head, I probably have a life-threatening terminal illness from it and Dr. Garrett, instead of helping me, was getting off sexually from my suffering.


Post 12:

I've lived a lifetime of pain and suffering. 35 years of horror. I'm probably going to be dead soon from it. Most of the time I was solitary, involuntarily celibate, living in a daydreamland. It's not "hot" or "funny." I was a plant that needed water (love) and they let me die.


Post 13:

Are they all sexual sadists who are getting off from my suffering? Are there no good people? Why isn't anyone intervening and showing me any love? Why does no one care if I die, get hurt, get cancer, etc.?


No comments:

Post a Comment