Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Some Posts (04 04 2023)

Post 01:

I SUSPECT I have brain damage, cancer, or an upcoming stroke from the years of traumatic experiences, isolation, and horrible mental health. Ending involuntarily celibacy won't magically fix all my problems. But freedom and happiness for the first time in my life wouldn't hurt.


Post 02:

I'm still dependent financially on my parents which limits what I can do. If they wanted to make me homeless they could easily and there would be nothing I could do about it because I have less than 2,000 to my name. When they stop enabling the fantasyland it'll be rude awakening


Post 03:

The real irony here is they were painting me out to be Simple Jack, a laughing-stock, a buffoon... But I was actually smarter than them all. I was being sabotaged and treated like burden with no dignity or respect. Some of the "stupidity" was the unnecessary chemical lobotomy.


Post 04:

Stop painting me out to be "like Chris Benoit", extremely talented, but everyone is afraid to hire me because they believe I'll wind up in a TRAINWRECK then will be unable to be promoted from a business point of view. So many people with severe mental illness are kind - like me.


Post 05:

Chris Benoit was always a bully, marine-like, and very serious... I'm more like Mick Foley or Aaron Lewis from Staind, I'll be jolly and happy when I'm so far away from hell and am finally in movies, despite the real obvious mental problems.


Post 06:

The reason I'm punching holes in my apartment walls is because I'm so frustrated by the solitude. I desire a life, interpersonal relationships, and intimacy. It literally feels like I've been in SOLITARY CONFINEMENT for YEARS.


Post 07:

Stop with the narrative it's "projection of intent. They're not getting off sexually from my suffering. It's my frustrations that I'm projecting onto them." It's OBVIOUSLY BULLSHIT. They are without question getting off from my suffering. Now give me freedom from these monsters.


Post 08:

Are my parents immature, unempathetic pieces of trash? Yes. But they love me in their own weird way. They would never give me an HIV scare. The person who intended to do that to me, though there's no documented proof, is Dr. Garrett and my parents look like comic book villains.


Post 09:

If Dr. Garrett was the monster responsible for January 2020, put that perverted old sexual sadist and monster in jail.


However, if it was Kelly, which it wasn't, but if it was, it would feel a lot more soul-crushing because I believed and still believe she genuinely loves me.


Post 10:

For me, intent is a big factor in whether I could have a relationship with you or not. If nobody intended to hurt me for sadistic reasons, I'll forgive you, but I need to know there were no bad intentions. I want the truth. No dishonesty. No deception. No revisionist history.


Post 11

The main sadistic monster is Dr. Garrett, he's the one who wanted to metaphorically "rape me" to make me feel HIV positive. Did my parents have a Star Wars concept and wanted me to be like Luke Skywalker? Like the proverb says, "liars when they speak the truth are not believed."


Post 12: 

My father's Star Wars concept is completely ruined because I was metaphorically murdered in real life. It's no longer sensationalistic superhero or pro wrestling. My father looks like a silly comic book villain. Dr. Garrett looks like an expert doctor with tons of credibility.


Post 13: 

Although my father is indicating he didn't want me to get hurt, I don't believe him because he's a liar. The social media content and photographs seem fishy. Could Dr. Garrett have realized that and wanted to ruin my relationship with Kelly and my parents?


Post 14:

Dr. Garrett was a sexual sadists who were INTENTIONALLY trying to hurt me. Unfortunately, even IF I can prove what I'm saying is true, which is a pipe dream quite frankly - he'll get the lightest prison sentence because he'll lie and it's not technically illegal.


Post 15:

I feel like every single person in this world is a blatant liar and I'm the only one who has the guts to say the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment