Thursday, April 27, 2023

Mother And Car Key Posts (04 27 2023)

Post 01:

My car key broke off in my car ignition. I'm going to need a tow truck. Should I call? Or wait for mom to get here?


Post 02:

I have a lot of stuff in my car that I want to bring home before it's towed. Like my art supplies, pill cutter, and bottled water.


Post 03:

Thanks to my mother and stepfather we managed to get my car home, BUT they treated me with such disrespect as if it's the worst thing in the world. Shit happens. It would've been better ANYONE ELSE picked me up. My mother is high-strung and acts like I'm the bane of her existence


Post 04:

I wasn't happy about getting my car stuck in a pharmacy parking lot either, but my mom was acting like I did something personal to her. It was an ACCIDENT. I didn't intend for it to happen. She tried blaming my mental illness. Though, that's a completely unrelated issue.


Post 05:

My mother was being a bitch, but I made a conscious decision to make sure I began defusing all of her fight baiting and kept everything calm. It was like walking on eggshells. Thanks to be being calm - no verbal fight happened. She wanted to start one with me.


Post 06:

My mother owes me an apology for tonight which she'll never give.


No comments:

Post a Comment