Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Dr. Garrett, Taylor Swift, E-Mails, February 2019, guardian angel, July 2019, Taylor Swift's new song:

First E-Mail

(Note: Dr. Garrett didn't reply to this thread):

guardian angel:


My Email:

Tue, Feb 19, 2019, 6:28 PM


Today, I had a CBT psychiatry appointment. My doctor said he's never heard of anyone having a guardian angel and I need to live in the real world.




What I got out of the appointment... I have a guardian angel who is helping me on the sly.




Assuming this "guardian angel" is true, who is it?




I don't believe Billy Joel or Syd Barrett is my biological father at the moment. So scratch that.




Could it be an old friend - like an ex-girlfriend?




Or even more mind-blowing: a long time ago, I was posting on a music internet forum. Talented musicians post there. And I was creating these songs that sounded like an elementary school kid wrote them. They were somewhat comical.




Also on the forum, I'd go on mentally ill rants - some comedic, so depressed. About bullying, depression. I'd trash pop stars like Justin Beiber, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift. Saying, they don't know about hard times. They're whores, had tons of fun, fuck them.




I sounded crazy but funny at times. I really stood out. The elephant in the room. Great forum presence and for some reason, they weren't banning me. Lol.




I did the same schtick on professional wrestling forums. (Maybe it's someone from wrestling?)




Fast forward a bunch of years.




I was going on a depressed rant on twitter, and someone posted the Taylor Swift gif "you ok?" from "You Belong With Me".



This began my Taylor Swift knows who I am delusion.




Not too long after, one of my videos went viral on Reddit. A lot of people discovered me from that. Most notably, AyB0ss. He said he's been following me for years, much longer than I realize. He said that he's my guardian angel - all those coincidences weren't coincidences. Meaning, he's been helping me without even realizing it. He told me that I know of him, though I don't know him personally. He said he's madly in love with me.




But he also said he's a sociopath and led to the secret service coming to the house twice. So I CAN NOT talk to him ever again. But I wonder, maybe he's not William Rice from England... could he be Taylor Swift?




Is this all one big fantasy?



My Email:

Tue, Feb 19, 2019, 7:35 PM


AyB0ss also told me he is a monomaniac, that he can old reveal who he is once and it will be the most intense experience of my life.




There is also the possibility that he's a gay college kid from England who is messing with my mind.


(Not Dr. Garrett replied to this thread)

Taylor Swift's new song


My Email:

Thu, Jul 4, 2019, 2:27 PM


I just heard Taylor Swift's brand new song, "You Need To Calm Down." And like many of her other songs, I got predicate logic that it's about me:





I told you in a previous e-mail, that several years ago, I was going on a depressed rant on twitter, and someone posted the Taylor Swift gif "you ok?" from "You Belong With Me". (This was 2016ish, a few years AFTER the forum 2008 - 2012.)





In her new song, she talks about people that are critical of her on the internet (like I was). And says, "But you say it in a Tweet, that's a cop-out. And I'm just like, "Hey, are you okay?""... Is that a reference to me, or just predicate logic? 



She says, "And I ain't tryna mess with your self-expression But I've learned a lesson that stressin' and obsessin' 'bout somebody else is no fun."



I guess saying, obsessing about people with more money than me, or even bullies from the past is just wasted negative thoughts.



I've told you that I think other songs are references to me too. Like "Wonderland", "Hey Stephen", and many on her "Reputation" album.



In "Hey Stephen", for example: 





Back in 2008 - 2012, I posted on a music forum. I made videos where I'd talk to my brother (named Stephen), and would constantly say "Hey Stephen." I believe she isn't actually talking to someone named Stephen, she's talking to me.



Talented musicians posted on this forum, and I was creating songs that sounded like an elementary school kid wrote them. They were somewhat comical. Well, someone wrote me lyrics to a song named "Pete O'File" (which I sang). This is a recent performance of it:  




Another lyric is, "All those other girls, well they're beautiful. But would they write a song for you?"



(I believe it was Taylor Swift writing songs for me) 



Also on the forum, I'd go on mentally ill rants - some comedic, some depressed. About bullying, depression. I'd trash pop stars like Justin Beiber, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift. Saying, they don't know about hard times. They're whores, had tons of fun, fuck them. I sounded crazy but funny at times. I really stood out. The elephant in the room. Great forum presence, and for some reason, they weren't banning me. Lol.



My existence sent her into an existential crisis, but she could also relate to me in many ways.


Dr. Garrett Reply:

Sat, Jul 6, 2019, 8:01 AM

to me


Andrew


Taylor Swift is responding to the public, to her fan base, not to you as an individual.  Yes, predicate logic.  Good catch, but always disappointing to realize your thoughts about her are a daydream rather than a reality.  Hard to bear that.


Dr G

No comments:

Post a Comment