Thursday, April 6, 2023

Some Posts (04 06 2023)

The HIV Scare is No Accident:

Can someone tell me the truth, who intended the HIV scare to happen? Did a lot of people conspire? Was there one monster? Because it wasn't my choice. I believe it was planned. Maybe even as far back as 2011. Someone was nefarious. Tell me the truth.


Do you think my parents? Kelly? Dr. Garrett? Someone could've wanted to metaphorically rape me by making me FEEL HIV POSITIVE? Or is all sadistic persecutor, monster behind a mask, delusions? 


Everything is as bad as I suspect it is. Actually, it's probably even worse. I was really gaslit into taking PrEP and they were getting off sexually from my suffering. They lie right to my face about it but it's the truth. They're sexual sadists and torturers.


I believe the HIV scare was no accident, it was planned, and I feel they confirmed it's true on social media and in photos prior, during, and after. It's too fishy to be a coincidence. It's not just predicate logic. They're admitting it's about to happen. They'll lie to my face.


Tell me why you so sure my parents, or anyone, isn't a sexual sadist who intended to murder me pharmacology and cause a metaphoric rape by gaslighting me into taking PrEP to SADISTICALLY TORTURE ME?


Post 01:

I wish people would tell me the truth, but even if they told me the truth I wouldn't believe them because they have a proven track record of lying.+


Post 02:

At this point, I've literally asked my father "do I have a half-sibling that's being kept secret?" or "is there a secret rich and famous family member on your side of the family?" If they think I can't handle the truth at the moment. Then it turns out true, I'll be even angrier. 


Post 03:

Why the fuck did they do this to me? Are they ALL PSYCHOPATHS?


Post 04:

My mother and father are sadistic sexual sadists who are intentionally trying to kill me, gaslighting me, and torturing me, while creating the facade they're trying to help me. They're monsters behind a mask who gave me the worst life of imaginable for 35 years. It's no delusion.


No comments:

Post a Comment