Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Psychiatric Medication Posts (04 05 2023)

Post 01:

I believe I need more of a social life, independence, and self-esteem in the real world, not psychiatric medications. I need intimacy with a woman. I've been sitting in what feels like solitary confinement forever, my parents should intervene, and get me in the real world.


Post 02:

It's an intellectually lazy narrative to say "medication is the answer." The answer is actually to get a life in the real world. I've never had a life... Ever. I'm alone in my head. The source of my self-esteem is a daydream world on social media hoping to become rich and famous.


Post 03:

I believe they're sexual sadists who are blaming me as the problem. It's not "projection of intent." I feel like my parents have kept me involuntarily celibate and are getting pleasure from my suffering.


Post 04:

My parents are trying to get me to take psychiatric medications - which I don't want to. I really don't want to take invega 6 mg. Too many adverse side effects. It raises prolactin. So I asked can we choose caplyta? Or a lower dose like invega 3 mg? I want to be on NO MEDICATIONS


Post 05:

I actually have 3 mg of vraylar at the house. We got it a few months ago. It's not expired. To be honest, I don't even want to take the vraylar. I'm kinda being forced by my parents to take meds. They're saying take it's that or the psychiatric hospital.


Post 06:

Dr. Coplan said: "Yes well you need meds Andrew your internet involvement is manic. Can you please take the vraylar 3mg a day. It beats the lithium"


Post 07:

Dr. Coplan said: "Vraylar 3mg one in am"


I said: "I'll take the vraylar because I don't want to go into the hospital"


Dr. Coplan said: "Good idea"


No comments:

Post a Comment