Friday, April 7, 2023

Some Posts (04 07 2023)

Post 01:

If the HIV scare wasn't an accident... I wish someone would tell me the truth. Everyone says it was. So accept it. Maybe I want to believe something nefarious happened so I can blame A VILLAIN.


Post 02:

Don't get angry. I'll just have no relationship with my parents because they're narcissistic losers.


Post 03:

They sold the old Levittown house to my childhood bully. Fucking losers.


Post 04:

Just tell me the truth. Did you sell the house to my childhood bully? Did you INTENTIONALLY give me the HIV scare? Were you holding me prisoner? Were you trying to kill me with the psychiatric medications? It's not "hot" or "funny." They're psychopathic bullies.


Post 05:

They should be in prison for attempted murder, maybe even literal murder, because I definitely am going to get a life-threatening terminal illness soon.


Post 06:

TELL MY THE FUCKING TRUTH RIGHT NOW.


Post 07:

Fucking sexual sadists and psychopaths. Why the hell did they do this to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment