Saturday, April 1, 2023

Dr. Garrett Posts (04 01 2023)

Post 01:

The person who was getting sadistic sexual pleasure from my suffering and gave me the HIV scare was Dr. Garrett. He wanted me to think the problem was Kelly or my parents through his gaslighting. The monster is actually him. Correct my vision and see the monster for who he is.


Post 02:

Dr. Garrett was behaving negligent with me then probably spotted I was about to become rich and famous, so he metaphorically raped me to make me a FEEL HIV positive, while lying and pretending to help. He was getting off from watching me suffer from his torture.


Post 03:

Dr. Garrett deserves to be in jail (or the poor person's psychiatric hospital the hellhole he put me in after torturing me). It's just never going to happen. He INTENDED to torture me. He'll lie. Metaphoric rape is probably not a crime.


Post 04:

I was clean, practically a virgin, if I find out it wasn't an accident I'm going to SNAP. Dr. Garrett recognized through social media I was going to be a movie star. He wanted to metaphorically rape me. Then wanted me to commit suicide when I discovered the truth. He's a MONSTER!


Post 05:

Dr. Garrett will lie about what he's done. Though, it's true. I don't know the law. Is anything he's done technically illegal? Or was he torturing me in LEGAL WAYS? I was vulnerable and needed mental health help. I got the worst luck of the draw with a sadistic psychiatrist.


Post 06:

The worst part of everything, in 2019 and prior, we were all doing sensationalistic pro wrestling and superhero, so it'll be a huge shit show, which Dr. Garrett was likely aware of and documenting. The person who wanted to make me feel HIV positive is my psychiatrist Dr. Garrett.


Post 07:

Dr. Garrett was behaving like a criminal with me then intended to sabotage me and thought he could because he assumed no one cared about me. He was an old man with 40 or 50 years of experience in psychiatry, described by Dr. Coplan as "the best in the business."


Post 08:

I sound "crazy", like a lunatic with Schizoaffective disorder and he's the "best in the business" at psychiatry. Though, what I'm saying is true, he INTENDED to give me the HIV scare. It's NOT projection of intent. He wanted to hurt me. He'll lie about what he's done.


Post 09:

Regardless of the reason, Dr. Garrett INTENDED to give me a mental black and blue because he knew I was about to be like John Lennon so he deceived me and metaphorically raped me to drive me to madness. It'll be nearly IMPOSSIBLE to prove. It's the truth.


Post 10:

I was too positive, happy, and feel-good for Dr. Garrett. He hated how brightly I shined. He didn't want a comedy about mental illness. He wanted a sob story with someone at rock-bottom and homelessness, like the people he's been working with for 50 years, not Lady Gaga or Borat.


Post 11:

I'm certain Dr. Garrett's laughing how he INTENTIONALLY gave me the HIV scare and now the person who's committing the crime IS ME. I'm the victim. He knows it. But he'll lie. He finds having tortured me "hot" and "funny." I FEEL HIV positive now. He'll get away with torture.


Post 12:

Dr. Garrett was (and still is) a sexual sadist who was getting sadistic pleasure from my suffering. HE'S A FIEND AND PERVERT. Unfortunately, it'll be nearly impossible to prove in court. Thankfully, Kelly recognized it back in January 2020. I hit the girlfriend jackpot I believe.


No comments:

Post a Comment