Sunday, April 2, 2023

Some Posts (04 02 2023)

Post 01:

Intentionally giving somebody an HIV scare, deceiving them, metaphorically raping them, making them feel HIV positive, is going to be hilarious when the person realizes the betrayal and jumps off the Brooklyn Bridge or jumps in front of a train. Hahaha.


Post 02:

Driving somebody to suicide through your bullying and deception. Wow, is anything as "hot" and "hilarious?" (Sarcasm)


Seriously though, they had bad intentions, they wanted me to turn rage-filled and be "like Hitler." Instead, it's depressing and makes you worried and feel sick.


Post 03:

At some point you need to ask yourself, why prescribe mood stabilizing medication? Do you want a chemical lobotomize this guy? What this person needs is to stop getting lied to and to get independent from deceiving psychopaths who are getting sadistic pleasure from his suffering.


Post 04:

At this point I only have a THEORY that my father is very rich and the HIV scare was no accident, nobody has OFFICIALLY confirmed it. Though, I know it's true. But you can't react based on a SUSPICION. Ignorance is bliss and they'll continue to lie to and gaslight me.


Post 05:

I know what's being kept secret from me is VERY BAD. They know it's VERY BAD. It'll send me over the edge. Calm down and don't get emotional. I deserve to enjoy my life and become a rich and famous movie star. Don't self-destruct because they're monstrous bullies. Zen!


Post 06:

My father is very rich and powerful, to him, I was like Benito Albino Mussolini, the son he didn't want who everyone was torturing and gaslighting into believing he was crazy. Though, it was actually child abuse and torture. I was lucid and not a danger to myself or others.


Post 07:

I wish I was eating the millionaire food. I get bad acid reflux. Maybe it could turn to throat cancer? Then maybe I'll talk with a voice box? It's POSSIBLE, but not likely. Don't catastrophize as they say. Even if I lost my voice, I could type on the computer, but it would suck.


Post 08:

I've been eating the worst trash imaginable for years. My mom's horrible dinners which I describe as "prison food", fast food, coffee, bagels, and as a result my esophagus feels burned. It's my responsibility to feed myself. Nobody cares. Eat more nutritious food and don't blame.


Post 09:

I'm like a homeless person in a way, nobody cares about me. I could die and nobody would even bat an eyelid. I'm not "Taylor Swift", "Elon Musk, or "Donald Trump"... Who cares if I die? I'm not a rich and famous celebrity or an important person. I'm a nobody.


Post 10:

I SUSPECT Kelly knew Elon Musk...


Even though some of the photos and social media content seem fishy, the HIV scare was an accident. She's a good person who WOULD NOT intentionally hurt me.


She loves me. She cares. Think with my heart and remember the warmth and love we shared.


Post 11:

It's also important to remember SUSPECT could mean daydreams becoming real. Blurring fantasy and reality. Daydream world. Or frankly, "a delusion."


Post 12:

The key to coming out of my fantasyland is to stop living solitary, alone in my head, in a daydream land. To develop real-world self-esteem, independence, develop interpersonal relationships. Then I wouldn't need my social media fantasy world. It comforts me from extreme sadness.


No comments:

Post a Comment