Friday, April 7, 2023

Some Posts (04 07 2023) - 2

Post 01:

I can't blame my parents, Kelly, and everyone for the HIV scare. It was Dr. Garrett who wanted to metaphorically rape me and etch trauma into my psyche. He hated the sensationalism and thought it was a horrible message about how complicated mental illness actually is.


Post 02:

Mental illness is a lot more complicated than BROKEN Matt Hardy - a craziest of crazy pro wrestling character. What does that even mean? It's attention-grabbing, but not intellectual. Dr. Garrett a saw I was sensationalistic on social media and he's a sadistic monster who hurt me


Post 03:

After Dr. Garrett etched a metaphoric rape into my psyche by making me FEEL HIV POSITIVE, now all I have to do is become WOKEN, or tear down the wall like Pink Floyd... In reality, recovery isn't instantaneous. It's slow. It takes a lot of hard work and time, setbacks can occur.


Post 04:

Dr. Garrett is the best in the business at psychiatry. He SHOULD'VE been helping me, not trying to torture me while PRETENDING TO HELP ME. It'll be difficult to prove he's a sexual sadist who had nefarious intentions and wanted to hurt me, but that's THE TRUTH. He's the monster!


Post 05:

Who would've thought that the best in the business at psychiatry would get so angry at the sensationalistic portrayal of mental illness on social media that he'd turn into metaphoric "Chris Benoit" over it? It's what happened. No one saw it coming, though.


Post 06:

Dr. Garrett will try to claim this is all sensationalism and fantasy. He didn't intend to sadistically torture me. I'm like a WWE wrestler. That's bullshit. He knows it. I know it. He INTENDED to hurt me and wanted to ruin all my real world relationships because he's the FIEND.


Post 07:

Dr. Garrett knew I was about to be like "Lady Gaga." He's the man who murdered John Lennon out of envy, he was angry because he'd been doing boring work with schizophrenics for 50 years and he knew I was about to have some fun. He THOUGHT it'd be impossible to prove.


Post 08:

Although it's extremely tragic that Dr. Garrett metaphorically raped me, one hilarious consequence of it, it exposed beyond a shadow of a doubt what narcissistic losers my parents are who don't listen to or care about me at all.


Post 09:

My parents arrogantly thought they were in control, their Star Wars sensationalistic The Producers "Adolf Hitler" comedy concept would go according to their stupid plan. Dr. Garrett metaphorically raping me, although HORRIBLE, made me shoot the moon like the card game Hearts.


Post 10:

Dr Garrett completely ruined any possibility of a relationship with my parents. The only apology or excuse they can give is "we were narcissistic shitheads with bad intentions, but we're not sick enough to etch a metaphoric HIV scare into your psyche. Only Dr Garrett's that sick"


Post 11:

My parents thought the social media content would be a hilarious story about revenge, I'd turn into "Adolf Hitler." Dr Garrett thought nobody cared about me. He was listening. He etched a metaphor rape into my psyche. He thinks he'll get away with it. They'll all look like clowns


Post 12:

Everyone is PRETENDING to care about me now. It's bullshit. I know it. They know it. They know I know it. They just hate how horrible it's about to look for them. They allowed me to get tortured by the 666 psychiatrist for years and didn't even notice the obvious red flags.


Post 13:

This is all they can think about. No sensationalistic concept matters anymore to them. The only problem, it's too late, I was metaphorically raped and there's no fixing it. They do feel guilty about it, though. They want to fix it. It'll just be impossible to and they know it.


Post 14:

To my parents, sorry to burst your bubble, but no clever gaslighting or revisionist history can fix this one. Sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment