Monday, April 3, 2023

Dr. Garrett Posts (04 03 2023)

Post 01:

It's really Dr Garrett who gaslit me into having the HIV scare. The problem is my dad looks like a silly old man and a comic book villain. I look like a self-righteous terrorist with Schizoaffective disorder. Dr. Garrett's best in the business at psychiatry w/ 50 years experience


Post 02:

There's absolutely no documented proof that Dr. Garrett INTENDED to get me to take PrEP. Everyone will suspect it's true. But there's no proof and he knows it. He wanted me to blame Kelly and my parents for the HIV scare. The monster was always Dr. Garrett.


Post 03:

Dr. Garrett was probably saying to himself while looking at social media, "let me show you who The Joker really is. Skip the skip, jackasses."


Post 04:

Emotional charge and feelings aren't facts that Dr. Garrett gaslit me about HIV. It's the truth. Everyone knows it. The people who appear like the monsters with "evidence" is Kelly and my parents. Though, it's actually sensationalism, false evidence APPEARING REAL.


Post 05:

I'm feeling better when it comes to my parents and Kelly. The monster is DR. GARRETT. He wants me to blame them for the HIV scare. Correct my vision. See Satan for who he actually is. Dr. Garrett wanted to metaphorically rape and make me feel damaged. My parents and Kelly love me


Post 06:

Though, it's probably Dr. Garrett hating the silliness and sensationalism that made him hurt me, I can't blame my parents for him torturing me. Psychiatrists are supposed to help people, not etch trauma into the psyche of their patients. I got a bad luck of the draw with Satan.


Post 07:

From the moment I started having sex with Kelly, Dr. Garrett began gaslighting me into having an HIV scare in a psychiatry sessions. There's likely no documented proof of it. Kelly and my parents were doing sensationalistic pro wrestling and feel so guilty about what happened.


Post 08:

The psychiatric hospitalization that happened in January 2023, that Dr. Garrett is responsible for happening, was unnecessary, in my opinion. I was not a danger to myself or others. He was definitely getting off sexually that I was admitted into the psych ward over his torture.


Post 09:

Dr. Garrett thought he could do whatever he wanted and no one would intervene. He knows he's going to get away with giving me an HIV scare. The worst part is Kelly, my parents, or my anxiety and mental illness looks like the reason it happened. It's actually Dr. Garrett, though.


Post 10:

For years, while I was suffering and expressing to Dr. Garrett the trauma he caused, he was pretending to help me, but was secretly getting off sexually from my suffering. It's really sick. It's not "hot" or "funny" making someone clean and vulnerable FEEL HIV positive.


No comments:

Post a Comment