Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Some Posts (04 05 2023)

Post 01:

From a gallows humor point if view, while The Blue Blazer gimmick and concept is funny, every time they attempted it, tragedy happened in real life. First, with Owen Hart at Over The Edge 1999, then the second time with me (Green Bunny) getting metaphorically raped by Dr. Garrett


Post 02:

At this point, just retire The Blue Blazer gimmick, anyone who gets saddled with it is doomed to face a real life tragedy it seems.


Post 03:

When it comes to me metaphorically dying from The Blue Blazer gimmick, attempting to do sensationalistic superhero in real life was a bad idea and it angered my psychiatrist. Distinguish between what's reality and fantasy. It's ok to do The Batman, but it's not autobiographical.


Post 04:

Unless Oje Hart and my parents were getting revenge for Owen Hart, but as fishy as it'll look, the truth is Dr. Garrett is THE MONSTER and they'll look like stupid comic book villains. He'll look like the best in the business at psychiatry with 50 years of experience.


Post 05:

Not only did Dr. Garrett hate sensationalism, but he also viewed my social media content and was getting sadistic sexual pleasure from my suffering. He INTENDED to metaphorically rape me.


Post 06:

This HIV "accident" was no accident. Dr. Garrett was trying to make me FEEL HIV positive. When I would express to him the pain and trauma I was going through, he was pretending to help me but was actually getting off sexually. He'll deny his intentions were nefarious - they were.


Post 07:

Dr. Garrett for YEARS was trying to etch trauma into my psyche, attempting to ruin my relationship with Kelly and my parents. He was PRETENDING to be the good guy. The monster behind a mask, the SATAN, the sadistic deceiver was Dr. Garrett and only Dr. Garrett.


Post 08:

In complete seriousness, this is NOTHING LIKE the WWE and the negligent accident that led to the death of Owen Hart. I was a vulnerable mental patient, thought the best in the business of psychiatry was helping me, he gaslit me into having an HIV scare to torture me.


Post 09:

Sadly, Dr. Garrett looks like a credible doctor. The HIV scare is his fault, but he'll do the Spider-Man pointing meme or "Shaggy - It Wasn't Me" defense. Everyone will know he's to blame. Because this is a shit show and they like comic book villains - he'll get away with it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment