Sunday, April 2, 2023

Dr. Garrett Posts (04 02 2023)

Post 01:

Oh this is going to be bad, so very bad... Dr. Garrett metaphorically raped me because he didn't like my father's silliness and sensationalism. He saw the shit show and said to himself: let me show you who the REAL "Joker" is. Though, it'll be impossible to prove and he'll lie.


Post 02:

Initially, Dr. Garrett thought I was living in a Joanne Greenberg fantasyland, no one like "Taylor Swift" or the "Disney Corporation" was interested in my social media content. Dr. Garrett didn't want sensationalistic BROKEN Matt Hardy or Lady Gaga. He wanted a reality sob story


Post 03:

Dr. Garrett was a sexual sadist, was behaving negligent, and intentionally gave me the HIV scare to make me FEEL HIV positive. He wanted to metaphorically murder me because eventually he realized I was about to become like "John Lennon." He couldn't stand the feel-good comedy.


Post 04:

Though, I want to blame my parents for not intervening and saving me from my sexual sadist psychiatrist. Realistically, it's not their fault. He's the best in the business at psychiatry. Doctors are supposed to help people, not etch trauma into the psyche of their patients.


Post 05:

Dr. Garrett wanted to ruin my relationship with Kelly and my parents. He knew Kelly was good for me. Probably realized she was a cutie behind the mask. He knew things were about to be happy. So he metaphorically raped me and led me to believe everyone else was the problem.


Post 06:

The actual monster behind a mask and sexual sadist was Dr. Garrett, not Kelly or my parents. He's the one who wanted to hurt and traumatize me. He was INTENTIONALLY getting pleasure from my suffering. I look "crazy." He looks like the professional psychiatrist with credibility.


Post 07:

I feel like "damaged goods", feel HIV positive, and Dr. Garrett was getting sadistic sexual pleasure from my suffering while creating the facade he was helping me. In secret, he was trying to metaphorically rape me.


No comments:

Post a Comment