Monday, April 3, 2023

Some Posts (04 03 2023)

Post 01:

It was bad enough prior to meeting Dr. Garrett, now it's going to be the worst trainwreck ever. Taylor Swift won't look like a comic book super villain anymore, now she'll look satanic. It's SO BAD!


Post 02:

Can someone fucking help me for real? This isn't fucking funny anymore, assuming it ever was.


Post 03:

Why the hell did you psychopaths do this to me? It's not "hot" or "funny?" You're all fucking monsters.


Post 04:

Does anybody give a shit about me at all?


Post 05:

I just don't relate to anyone anymore. Are they all psychopathic monsters?


Post 06:

If the HIV scare was intentional... And I'm certain it was. Just tell me the truth. I don't think I could put anyone in jail. I'm just not going to associate with anybody who caused it. Don't self-destruct. Accept it. And become a movie star.


Post 07:

They wanted to metaphorically rape me. They did. They're going to get away with it. There's nothing I can do. Don't throw my life away. I deserve to enjoy my life. Make myself a successful movie star.


Post 08:

They INTENTIONALLY caused the HIV scare. I don't understand why. At this point, just let go.


Post 09:

Did they intentionally cause the HIV scare? Even IF they did - just let it go.


Post 10:

My parents are bullies who want my to fly into a RAGE. Can someone help me calm down by GENUINELY LOVING ME?


Post 11:

The HIV scare was no accident. They INTENTIONALLY wanted to torture me and make my FEEL HIV positive. I'm so upset, angry, and I don't know what to do. It's not "hot" or "funny."


Post 12:

They're monsters and sexual sadists who wanted me to feel HIV positive. There were no positive intentions here. They did not want me to come back with a vengeance. They wanted me to commit suicide when I discovered the HIV scare was no accident. They wanted metaphorically rape me


Post 13:

Stop saying "they", it's unrealistic to think everyone conspired to get me to take PrEP just to sadistically torture me. There's probably one monster and it's Dr. Garrett. It's not Kelly, my parents, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Dr. Coplan all conspiring like the Nazis. One monster!


Post 14:

PrEP does not CAUSE HIV. It doesn't infect you with HIV. Though I hear the word "HIV" it does not mean it infected me. While it was traumatizing and feels like a metaphoric rape, it does not literally taint your blood. My blood work is clean. I'm just TRAUMATIZED from taking it.


No comments:

Post a Comment