Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Some Posts (04 05 2023) - 2

Post 01:

I'm certain someone I know is at the old Levittown house... Maybe my parents sold it to my childhood bully for sensationalistic reasons?


Post 02:

At some point, maybe everyone should stop bullying me. It's not "hot" or "funny" anymore.


Post 03:

Maybe it could've been "funny", it's still horrible what they did, but could've is the key word... Then Dr. Garrett etched trauma into my psyche, was metaphorically raping me, and giving me an HIV scare, while pretending to help me. Were they try to torture me beyond imagination?


Post 04:

They wanted me to come back with a vengeance "like a comedic Hitler" when I discovered the truth - like the movie The Producers (1967). Instead, I was traumatized and broken to such a point it's not funny, it's simply horrific. It's like the novel "Killing Mr. Griffin."


Post 05:

Although it was still bullying, I guess it had the potential to be "funny" before Dr. Garrett metaphorically raped me. The pop star mastermind is going to get her name Chris Benoit(ed). Now it's a real life horrific tragedy. The pop star and all her music is going to be tainted.


Post 06:

It's going to look very bad. It'll be tragic. The pop star CLAIMS the intention was supposed to be funny and feel-good. It just doesn't show because of what happened. It's like The Blue Blazer. Because of the real life tragedy, all the "jokes", everything is completely ruined.


Post 07:

The social media content had the potential to be HILARIOUS. Laugh out loud funny when I discovered the truth about the deception. She was supposed to be a pro wrestling bad guy like Hollywood Hulk Hogan. Now the pop star looks like a SADISTIC MONSTER as well. It's just so bad.


Post 08:

The irony is, while they wanted me to turn into a rage-filled lunatic, I just shot the moon like the card game hearts on all the bullies. I took everyone's abuse, now I look like Elizabeth Smart, and everyone who hurt me looks like horrible monsters. It's not "sexy" or "funny."


Post 09:

I get I got metaphorically raped by the 666 psychiatrist - Dr. Garrett. My father is no longer going to look like Tony Soprano or Walter White. The pop star is no longer going to be a sensationalistic comic book villain. Now this is a real life tragedy.


No comments:

Post a Comment