Monday, March 4, 2024

A Lesson

They're bringing this in for a smooth landing. Right now, I'm Bruce Banner. When I discover the hidden realities I'll transform into The Incredible Hulk. Trust the process. No one wants this to end in a wreck.


Seriously though, was I rendered a vegetable, do I behave like a pudding head with dementia while my friends and family were having the time of their lives? If so, was it done with nefarious premeditated intent? Or was it not supposed to be this much of a disaster?


I'm starting to realize it's not Lady Gaga, it's exactly who it appears to be. However, at this point - should I even apologize? It'd be a difficult conversation. Besides, I wouldn't want an apology from my sadistic persecutors. I never want to hear from them again.


I think they wanted to teach me a lesson... Not put me in a death camp and render me a vegetable. Unfortunately, it became such a disaster. Smile. Blessings are coming my way. It's about to get much better.


About my friends and family, they're like rest assured all our lives are shit, but we're all comic geniuses with amazing chemistry. We created The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds.


And the person I have the best comedy chemistry with is... YOU GUESSED IT!


We're just a family from the suburbs... not Elon Musk, Lady Gaga, or Taylor Swift.

No comments:

Post a Comment