Thursday, March 7, 2024

Your MDs New Girlfriend

So Pika made a post about how she wants to live with me until we're 99 years old, grow old together, and enjoy the rest of her days with me... And then in the next post, she says Your MDs New Girlfriend. Basically did my MD, or my psychopharmacologist, could he have given me cancer with the mega regimen of psychiatric medications that I didn't want to take? And if God forbid I get cancer in a year or two and die - will she just move on to my MD and start dating my MD? Or is this really a love story? Is this really a feel-good story? And Pika without the Sloth would be very sad. Pika would be devastated if she lost the sloth. It's like the song God Only Knows by The Beach Boys, "If you should ever leave me. Though life would go on believe me. The world could show nothing to me. So what good would living do me?" She's not just going to say, "oh, the sloth is dead and it's because he was tortured and given cancer. But I'm going to move on to this MD because his MD had money." No, apparently, I think everybody would feel really bad if I died. Everybody would feel really bad if I got cancer. I guess they were not trying to give me cancer?

No comments:

Post a Comment