Sunday, March 10, 2024

Breaking GOOD

In terms of being the intergender champion, we could get Brock Lesnar to identify as a woman now, and knock me out in one punch.


I asked: when did this become Breaking GOOD, not Breaking Bad? Everyone keeps hinting 1967 - which is a Syd Barrett reference. Does that mean 2011 when I had six psychiatric hospitalizations? Or was there still nefarious intent at that point?


Or did they get pleasure from turning me into Syd Barrett, but in the years that followed 2011 they had overwhelming guilt about what they had done? Basically, they dropped me from the rafters and will confess they did. But they want a smooth landing. No more suffering.


Then again, if their intent wasn't nefarious in the years that followed 2011, what the hell was that solitary confinement, communist death camp, humiliation, and pharmacological abuse? That was all done to help me or my choice?


Then again I remember at the Hard Rock Cafe in 2012 where the WWE New York used to be, the Deftones song Change playing, "I watched a change in you." So maybe they still hated me at that point? Regardless, it's time for fun, we should go on a road trip someday, no more suffering.


No comments:

Post a Comment