Saturday, March 30, 2024

HIV Scare (03 30 2024)

The reason I'm not going bowling today with NAMI is, first of, I hate to bowl. But the real reason is I started to get a feeling of conviction the HIV scare and taking PrEP was premeditated torture. It came over me like a tsunami, I had to turn around, then go home.


When I'm in these the HIV scare was PREMEDITATED moods,  orchestrated by my mother, father, stepfather, Kelly, and so on - I feel gaslit, humiliated, lied to, and don't want to be around people. I want to be alone like an injured animal because I'm so hurt and don't trust people.


I'm trying to figure out the reason they metaphorically raped me because I thought they loved me and it traumatized me. There's no reason. They're just sadistic monsters. I was an oyster and they wanted the pearl. They wanted to deflower someone innocent for pleasure.


I'm a good guy who wouldn't have hurt them like that. But torturing me was a flex to them, they were getting sadistic pleasure from metaphorically shooting a vulnerable mental patient who behaved like a deer caught in headlights. I desperately needed mental health RECOVERY.


They were monsters behind a mask, SADISTIC DECEIVERS, who used then discarded me like I was a piece of trash. The reason is simply they got perverse sexual pleasure from doing it to me. I can't bring them to court, put them in jail, and so on. Accept it and move on with my life.


They were sexual sadists who were torturing me and no one intervened on my behalf. Instead they laughed or contributed to the torture. This is the truth and EVERYONE KNOWS IT.


No comments:

Post a Comment