Monday, March 11, 2024

Neurological Damage

Yeah man, I feel so betrayed by everyone, I need help and art class buddy, though a step in the right direction, isn't enough. There was literally not a single person on my team.


Does anyone have a plan? I had enough of my parents and don't believe ANYTHING they say. They're liars and gaslighters. I literally do not trust them at all. Or is the "plan" - I need to save myself? No one is coming to rescue me.


Do I behave like I have neurological damage? If so, did they do it to me intentionally to torture me? Were they trying to damage my brain? Or is it a tragedy, but no one had nefarious intent?


Were they getting sexual pleasure from intentionally giving me neurological damage? Or was it unintentional and no one had nefarious intentions?


Do you think Margot Robbie was trying to give me Neurological Damage?


If so, how much was Margot Robbie's fault? How much was my family's fault? How much was my fault?

No comments:

Post a Comment