Saturday, March 9, 2024

Intergender Wrestling (03 09 2024)

Though, my memory is of intergender wrestling 25 years ago or so, did something more serious than that take place? I don't have a memory. Could I have been drugged with something like Jack Daniels? I mean, that's hints I'm being given. I don't have a memory of anything more serious happening. I swear to God. For what it's worth - I don't have a memory of it. That's the Gods honest truth. People seem to be giving me hints that something more serious happened. With that said, maybe I have an enemy. Maybe I have somebody who hates me. Maybe they've been galighting me for 25 years. Maybe the person who hates me is a member of the Hart family. And maybe, obviously, when I do go viral it's not going to be a chain reaction and I'll be a movie star. Maybe the person was trying to get revenge on me, wanted to make me a human sacrifice, and drop me from the rafters like Owen Hart. I don't know. It's just a suspicion that I'm coming to a feeling of conviction about. Or maybe they gave me the receipt Brooklyn style in January 2020. Though, nobody has confessed, and they're like we metaphorically shot you. We gave you the receipt. Now we're going to be like Nirvana or the Jimi Hendrix experience together. We'll be a rock band together. I don't know. I do remember inappropriate intergender wrestling but I don't have a really bad, more horrible memory if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment